02-12-2019, 05:21 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

I purchased these three razors for Christmas presents. When I discovered that the recipients in all likelihood would never use them, I replaced them with other gifts. So they've been sitting in the rack unused. Yes, the razors have never been used. Since I will not use them, I might as well pass them on. All are in mint condition. They had the standard flimsy cardboard boxes, but my grandsons got a hold of them — they made perfect building blocks. U.S. shipping only. The price includes U.S. shipping. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

From left to right:

RazoRock Mamba, in the barber pole handle, new $64.99, your price is $50. (SOLD)

iKon Shavecraft 101 (duel head in aircraft grade aluminum) and bulldog stainless steel handle. New, the razor was around $70. Your price is $55  $50  $45
D
Merkur 38 BLK HD. New, the razor was around $63. Your price is $45  $40  $35

[Image: N9lTedQ.jpg]

199 4,135
 02-12-2019, 08:52 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The Mamba is sold.

199 4,135
 02-12-2019, 10:27 AM
User Info
I'm sure that the friend Obie received also for Xmas fine straights. And we are waiting to see when he will next selling them like the 3 DE's   Wink

6 138
 02-12-2019, 10:50 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(02-12-2019, 10:27 AM)nobebi Wrote: I'm sure that the friend Obie received also for Xmas fine straights. And we are waiting to see when he will next selling them like the 3 DE's   Wink

Ah, actually I've sold quite a few of my straights in the last year or so. It got to a point where the shave den counter was bumper to bumper like the Los Angeles freeway. I am down to only six beauties now: Le Grelot, not the oldest made, but my oldest owned straight; Fritz Bracht Dovo; Filarmonica 13; Hencekls Friodur; and my prize, the Wade & Butcher twins in ivory.

I had settled on three safety razors: RAW RS-10, OneBlade Genesis and Paradigm SE Ti. I had to sell the RS-10 due to climbing medical expenses after two knee surgeries. The OneBlade will probably needs to go for the same reason. What will remain is the Paradigm SE Ti. Love that razor, and I sleep with it under my pillow — so to speak.

Gone are my assortment of Gillettes, except for the Aristocrat, and all the Micromatic GEMS. I still have a small assortment of Edwin Jagger, which I keep around for the family. Oh, I have the Schick L Type, which I like to keep around for a change of pace. I don't like to keep razors around if I don't use them — the Edwin Jaggers being an exception.

Anyway, the Merkur 38BLK and the iKon Shavecraft 101 are still available.

199 4,135
 02-18-2019, 10:46 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

Final price reduction on the two remaining razors: iKon Shavecraft 101 and Merkur 38BLK.

199 4,135