02-12-2019, 01:29 PM
User Info
I currently own this stand WCS Stand 312, Chrome. How should I clean it? I use a glass cleaning microfiber cloth(so it doesn't scratch) on my safety razor. Can I use it on my stand?

0 130
 02-12-2019, 01:36 PM
User Info
Really?  Why can't you use the same cloth for your razors and your stand?

2 316
 02-13-2019, 04:12 AM
  • Sully
  • Super Moderator
  • Cedar Park, Texas
User Info
I would use the same thing you are using on your razors.  The microfiber shouldn't scratch the chrome surface of your shaving stand.

12 2,121
 02-13-2019, 06:59 AM
User Info
+1

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

0 63
 02-13-2019, 09:57 AM
User Info
I just reread my response to Alex7 and have to apologize for my snarky reply.  It's just that I saw his same post on another forum and he got a fairly large number of responses and figured that would resolve what seems like a pretty simple matter.  That doesn't excuse my being rude and for that I apologize for my extremely un-gentlemanly like behavior.

2 316
 02-13-2019, 10:02 AM
User Info
(02-13-2019, 09:57 AM)MntnMan62 Wrote: I just reread my response to Alex7 and have to apologize for my snarky reply.  It's just that I saw his same post on another forum and he got a fairly large number of responses and figured that would resolve what seems like a pretty simple matter.  That doesn't excuse my being rude and for that I apologize for my extremely un-gentlemanly like behavior.

There's no need to apologize. I am subscribed to other forums(8 in total) because I want to know as much as possible(and I'm probably a little OCD Tongue).

0 130
 02-13-2019, 10:12 AM
User Info
(02-13-2019, 10:02 AM)Alex7 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 09:57 AM)MntnMan62 Wrote: I just reread my response to Alex7 and have to apologize for my snarky reply.  It's just that I saw his same post on another forum and he got a fairly large number of responses and figured that would resolve what seems like a pretty simple matter.  That doesn't excuse my being rude and for that I apologize for my extremely un-gentlemanly like behavior.

There's no need to apologize. I am subscribed to other forums(8 in total) because I want to know as much as possible(and I'm probably a little OCD Tongue).

I hear you.  I'd say most of us are a little OCD.  And, yes there was a need to apologize.  There is no place for that kind of attitude on these forums.  I belong to four and was banned from a fifth.  If we can't come here and ask questions free from negativity, then what are these sites for?  I owe you an apology and gosh darn it, you're going to get one.  But seriously, I am sorry.

2 316
 02-13-2019, 10:31 AM
User Info
(02-13-2019, 10:12 AM)MntnMan62 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 10:02 AM)Alex7 Wrote:

I hear you.  I'd say most of us are a little OCD.  And, yes there was a need to apologize.  There is no place for that kind of attitude on these forums.  I belong to four and was banned from a fifth.  If we can't come here and ask questions free from negativity, then what are these sites for?  I owe you an apology and gosh darn it, you're going to get one.  But seriously, I am sorry.

I didn't notice any snarkyness or nastiness in your response. I am also aware that I ask unusual particular questions.

0 130
 02-13-2019, 10:35 PM
User Info
You weren't wrong. You just actually wrote what we all were thinking.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

1 73