02-21-2019, 05:46 AM
User Info
Hello Gents,

I tried to make a go of it for the past few years but business just never reached the level I neeeded it to to keep up with fees to keep listings going so I am closing my Etsy Shop the end of this month when the current listings I have run out but will still hone razors for those that choose to send them my way but it will be at a reduced cost as I will have no fees and will still include free return shipping ( CONUS ONLY ) i will also be trying to sell some entry level vintage razors at what I have in them and they will come to you honed and ready to go so keep an eye out.

I wish to thank those that have given me business and hope you were pleased with the level of service you received

Best wishes to all,

Will

7 1,727
 02-21-2019, 06:20 AM
User Info
I'm sorry it didn't work out Will.  I hope you'll continue being an active member of TSN.

60 9,446
 02-21-2019, 06:31 AM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
Sorry to hear that your business venture didn't flourish. Good luck with your next opening door.

0 336
 02-21-2019, 01:51 PM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
I am sorry to hear your business did not work out Will.  You helped me out when I first picked up a straight razor and for that I am very grateful. Best of luck with your new ventures.

100 1,967
 02-21-2019, 02:53 PM
User Info
Thank you Gents, I will still hone razors just not keeping a shop and the cost for a typical honing with free return shipping will be $15, I feel this is more than below the going rate

7 1,727