02-23-2019, 09:13 AM
User Info
Gents,

It was time to welcome back Santa Maria Novella shaving cream (soft croap?) this morning, and as an added benefit I also am welcoming back the Oneblade Genesis!! 

An amazing shave all around!

Brush:  Paladin Winston with faux tortoise shell handle - I am a big fan of Paladin badger brushes...in my experience they do not shed...they feel great on my face...they whip up amazing lather!  Top tier!

Razor:  Oneblade Genesis - This razor is extremely handsome and just drips with masculinity!  As an added benefit I get absolutely perfect BBS shaves that are irritation free EVERY SINGLE TIME!  It is an easy no brainer every shave...no real mastery or technique required, once you learn to simply let the pivot do the work!!!  It’s pricey, but well worth the price of admission!  WELL WORTH IT!!!

Cream:  Santa Maria Novella - simply a beautiful and wonderful shaving cream that is easy to lather, and receives TOP TIER marks in every category.  It has great cushion, glide, protection, and residual slickness for DAYS!  The fragrance is also very clean, fresh, and pleasant!  I used it twice, LOVED IT, and moved on to try different stuff!  WELCOME BACK SMN!!!

Post-shave Serum:  Sebum Purple - One of the absolute best post-shave serums on the market today...in my opinion it’s only true peers are Sebum Gold and Sebum Blue post-shave serums!  Do I have a few other aftershaves and aftershave balms that I still use and thoroughly enjoy...absolutely!  Are they as good as the Sebum post-shave serum?  No...they are not!

I hope that everyone enjoys the pictures!

Vr

Matt

[Image: XT0U64m.jpg][Image: WPGhzaH.jpg]

21 1,115
 02-23-2019, 09:15 AM
User Info
 02-23-2019, 09:41 AM
  • Agravic
  • Emeritus
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
Nice!
SMN is top shelf, no doubt.

111 19,010
 02-23-2019, 10:38 AM
User Info
Thanks Ravi! AGREED!

Vr

Matt

21 1,115
 02-23-2019, 11:03 AM
User Info
(02-23-2019, 09:41 AM)Agravic Wrote: Nice!
SMN is top shelf, no doubt.

+1

62 1,456