02-23-2019, 03:01 PM
User Info
Hello Nookers -

Here is a like-new Merkur 37C slant razor, used less than a couple dozen times and in great shape. Please see the pictures. I am not a gifted photographer, so the pics have a brown color on the razor, which is a reflection of the brown towel not a stain on the razor. Razor is clean, gleaming and shiny. Bullgoose site has these for $57 including tax and shipping to my home. I am asking $35 PRICE REDUCED TO $30 including shipping priority mail in a box to any USA address. Please reply to me via PM.

Thanks

Slackskin

[Image: iN2PkO2.jpg][Image: ZN4kCJ3.jpg][Image: MWjGdn1.jpg][Image: aMb64S0.jpg]

17 390
 03-02-2019, 03:03 PM
User Info
(02-23-2019, 03:01 PM)slackskin Wrote: Hello Nookers -

Here is a like-new Merkur 37C slant razor, used less than a couple dozen times and in great shape. Please see the pictures. I am not a gifted photographer, so the pics have a brown color on the razor, which is a reflection of the brown towel not a stain on the razor. Razor is clean, gleaming and shiny. Bullgoose site has these for $57 including tax and shipping to my home. I am asking $35 PRICE REDUCED TO $30 including shipping priority mail in a box to any USA address. Please reply to me via PM.

Thanks

Slackskin

[Image: iN2PkO2.jpg][Image: ZN4kCJ3.jpg][Image: MWjGdn1.jpg][Image: aMb64S0.jpg]

bump

17 390