02-24-2019, 12:19 PM
User Info
Bonjour je voudrai m' initier au coupe chou mais je n'y connais absolument rien.  Merci à tous ceux qui pourront me donner des conseils pour bien débuter.  Si j'ai posté au mauvais endroit  merci aux gentils modos ou admins de déplacer le sujet.   Smiley_1140

0 24
 02-24-2019, 12:31 PM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
as a fellow rookie my first epiphanies

before you shave have your kit set up. preparing to shave is important, shower and work with the lather a little longer and a little wetter than you think you need to in order to get a good lather.

think NO PRESSURE while you shave with a SE or DE.

also always check the angle at which your blade is touching your skin.  the angle of the blade needs to adjust to the curves and slope of your face. one trick is to press the cap into your skin then slightly adjust the angle as you move the razor until the lather is removed. realize the change in angle is probably much less than you would expect.

did i happen to mention NO PRESSURE.

use an alum block after and a good balm after that.

take your time, relax, learn from your mistakes... just like when you learned to ride a bike once you get the right feeling you never forget how

0 286
 02-24-2019, 12:44 PM
User Info
Merci beaucoup mais je ne sais pas quel matériel acheté mais tu a donné de très bons conseils c'est sympa Smile

0 24