03-14-2012, 07:36 PM
User Info
I've been messing around on Ebay for the past couple of days, and accidentally won an auction. One of those throw in a bid for fun and no one bids again type of matters. It would be about a week before I'd be able to get it or them out because it just ended tonight.

date codes are U1 and A4

[Image: photobucket_bandwidth_exceed1.jpg]

pm me if you're interested.

I'd like to get 31 shipped for the adjustable, 22 shipped for the other one, and 45 shipped for the pair but there is some flexibility.

4 309
 03-14-2012, 08:31 PM
User Info
The forum rules require the seller to post details related to price and shipping cost. Are these enforced here?

8.) B/S/T threads should be as descriptive as possible. Original photos are encouraged. Product condition, amount of product left, and shipping and pricing details are to be included in every thread.

- Mark

0 48
 03-14-2012, 08:50 PM
User Info
(03-14-2012, 08:31 PM)markewallace Wrote: The forum rules require the seller to post details related to price and shipping cost. Are these enforced here?

8.) B/S/T threads should be as descriptive as possible. Original photos are encouraged. Product condition, amount of product left, and shipping and pricing details are to be included in every thread.

- Mark

Sorry about that, thanks for the heads up, fixed.

4 309
 03-15-2012, 11:16 AM
User Info
Hate to be negative, but perhaps you should wait until you have a chance to clean these up before posting. That way if there are any issues like plate loss or function, you can set the prices based on those issues. I could be interested in the black beauty, but not willing to bite based on a single picture not showing any of the finer properties of the razor. Just a thought.

0 37