03-11-2019, 02:00 PM
User Info
Beautiful Mastro Livi Snake Razor. 6/8th Damascus Inox with Buckeye Burl handle. Includes case and certificate of authenticity. Rarely used and in fantastic condition.

See the Mastro at work and his products here: http://www.mastrolivirazors.com/

I'm looking for £300 which includes fees and P&P.
Shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery within the UK.
Will send overseas at buyer expense.

8 248
 03-13-2019, 04:06 AM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
One of the most beautiful razors I have ever seen. A work of skilled artist. And it has a mundane everyday function. Too bad, I don’t use str8s

0 264
 03-13-2019, 04:57 AM
User Info
(03-13-2019, 04:06 AM)RyznRio Wrote: One of the most beautiful razors I have ever seen. A work of skilled artist. And it has a mundane everyday function. Too bad, I don’t use str8s

Indded, I concur. I have several Mastro Livi razors, 2 of which I went to his workshop in Perugia and spent a couple of days with him and watched him make my razors. A truly unforgettable experience.

https://sharprazorpalace.com/razors/1026...ience.html

8 248
 03-13-2019, 10:38 AM
User Info
Wow.  That's quite a razor.  

A little too ornate for my taste, but I can see why some would fancy it.

3 1,988
 03-13-2019, 11:41 AM
User Info
I have a great appreciation for Mastro Livi's work. He is a great craftsman and artist. Some people collect paintings and other works of art. I collect razors from great artisans. The difference is I use these works of art and marvel at there functionality and great looks. I own 6 Mastro Livi razors and each never cease to amaze me. This will be number 7 and I can't wait to shave with it. I would love to meet this amazing man. I am close in age to Mastro Livi and can't believe he can still do this work at such a high level.

8 182
 03-13-2019, 12:02 PM
User Info
(03-13-2019, 04:06 AM)RyznRio Wrote: One of the most beautiful razors I have ever seen. A work of skilled artist. And it has a mundane everyday function. Too bad, I don’t use str8s

I second that!! My bank account thanks me for not getting into straights for this reason.

Congrats to the new owner

45 371
 03-13-2019, 02:35 PM
User Info
(03-13-2019, 11:41 AM)A CUT ABOVE Wrote: I have a great appreciation for Mastro Livi's work.  He is a great craftsman and artist.  Some people collect paintings and other works of art.  I collect razors from great artisans.  The difference is I use these works of art and marvel at there functionality and great looks.  I own 6 Mastro Livi razors and each never cease to amaze me.  This will be number 7 and I can't wait to shave with it.  I would love to meet this amazing man.  I am close in age to Mastro Livi and can't believe he can still do this work at such a high level.

I'm glad this razor is going to someone who'll appreciate it. I too like to collect great razors to use as well. You really should treat yourself and go see Mastro Livi. His workshop is like an art gallery and he's a truely lovely gent.

8 248