03-22-2019, 06:11 PM
User Info
I would like to trade for a bottle of Tabac cologne and D. R Harris Marlborough aftershave and cologne.  I have many software items including unused soaps by Declaration Grooming, Grooming Dept, Noble Otter and others as well as various colognes and aftershaves.  If you have the Tabac or Harris and would like to trade, send me a PM.

80 193
 03-23-2019, 04:53 AM
  • Sevenbark
  • Lower Clinch River Valley
User Info
(03-22-2019, 06:11 PM)alabamalawyer Wrote: I would like to trade for a bottle of Tabac cologne and D. R Harris Marlborough aftershave and cologne.  I have many software items including unused soaps by Declaration Grooming, Grooming Dept, Noble Otter and others as well as various colognes and aftershaves.  If you have the Tabac or Harris and would like to trade, send me a PM.

Chris,

I have the Tabac After Shave, used maybe three times (100 ml). Just setting around a bit to sweet for me, but a nice dry down. I know it's not on your list, but thought I would throw it out there. I don't really have any wishes maybe a sample of a soap or some of the beaten path blades. Just into AC SE shaves, liking the milder blades. It is just setting around, I am AS heavy.

Ron

25 341
 03-23-2019, 12:07 PM
User Info
Tabac aftershave and cologne trade has been done. Still looking for Harris Marlborough.

80 193