03-30-2019, 07:32 AM
User Info
This is a vlog by the French shaving youtuber Filslade where he visits the Cosmoprof 2019 expo in Bologna, Italy and look at shaving related stuff.

If you don't speak any French don't worry, there is almost no talking except for the intro (skip to 02:22 if you don't want to hear the intro). The rest of the video is just from the shaving related booths at the expo. He is going through all the big brands and a lot of smaller artisans and stuff. I found this interesting so I thought I should share. Lots to see, like for example that the Chinese Yaqi brushes company was there in full force with their own booth.

I hope it's not against the rules to post this, but as I understand them it is not. If I'm wrong, sorry.

1 235
 03-30-2019, 07:56 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Interesting video, Steve!

60 2,593
 03-30-2019, 11:39 AM
User Info
Great video.  On his channel, he has a video of a visit to Thiers-Issard that one's interesting too.

1 500
 03-30-2019, 01:13 PM
User Info
(03-30-2019, 11:39 AM)bkatbamna Wrote: Great video.  On his channel, he has a video of a visit to Thiers-Issard that one's interesting too.

Yes, he also has one where he visits the Le Père Lucien factory/studio and interviews the owner. And one where he visits the workshop of a brush maker, lots of good stuff.

1 235
 04-24-2019, 02:18 AM
User Info
I thought I should add that Filslade has now posted a number of interviews with various industry people from the Expo. For example there are interviews with TFS, Darwin and Zenith. Probably more to come, he seems to be posting one every few days. They are in French (and some Italian). I find this to be interesting stuff, although my French sometimes fails me (I am but a student of la belle langue, not a master).

1 235