04-18-2019, 03:04 PM
User Info
I recently purchased a guerilla from a member at a different group, and I had my first shave with it a couple of days ago. The build quality is amazing, and it is just beautiful to look and very solid to hold. After 2 pass shave that i usually do with most razors, I felt like i still had a lot of stubbles. I had to do some touch ups to make it a decent shave.

Does anyone find this razor pretty comparable to wolfman regular gap or bbs1 razor? BBS1 is an amazingly efficient razor without being too harsh on the skin, but this guerilla feels very very pleasant on the skin, however, it feels as if it doesn't cut enough unless i do all 3 types of passes and then some by cleaning up areas that didn't get shaved well.

Any thoughts?

53 762
 04-18-2019, 06:36 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
I've the one original WR-1 Wolfman, .74 gap, and have had two Guerillas - an OC and SB (sold that one).  The WR-1 is much more aggressive, and with care capable of a closer shave.  But, for a quickie the Guerilla is like Che, quick and done .. my old hide has been leathered by sun, chemo, and Marlboros, and doesn't cut easily though .

So I agree, the Guerilla takes more passes to get the same result .. but it does take some extra scraping

56 612
 05-21-2019, 10:55 AM
User Info
I would compare the Guerilla SB on the effectiveness of shaving with WR1 0.54 SB.

0 1
 05-21-2019, 01:10 PM
User Info
I have one too, hardly ever gets used.  For a mild razor, for me the Gillette pre-war tech is as smooth but much more efficient.

1 501