04-19-2019, 01:08 PM
User Info
So, I just made an aftershave discovery, and I love it. Sebum Gold, and Sebum Latte.

Best aftershave skin feel I’ve ever achieved. No matter what kind of shave I’ve had, it makes my skin feel wonderful afterward. Most of my shaves are great, but every once in a while they don’t go so well. And, sometimes I have really sensitive skin, and shaves are awful (about twice a year, usually lasting several days to a week). I haven’t had that happen since trying Sebum, but it sure works beautifully after a less than perfect shave.

Latte is the finest, in my opinion. I absolutely love the scent, which I understand comes from real coffee beans. And, it works like magic on my face, leaving it smooth and soft all day. The scent probably lasts several hours.

Sebum Gold is next. I’m not much good at describing scents, but I love this. Kind of woodsy, herbal, I guess. Whatever it is, I find myself choosing it over my other products most of the time. The scent seems to last all day.

Now, I also got the Purple. It’s described as Lavender and Mint. It’s lighter than the other two, and dries faster. But sadly, the scent is just not for me. Nothing wrong with it, but it just doesn’t appeal at all.

I don’t understand ingredients, so I’m not able to discuss them—but they sure work well. I plan to try it as a moisturizer at night when my skin gets dry. That’s usually just in the winter, but sometimes if I’ve had a lot of sun, or been out hiking and it’s windy, I have skin problems.

The product is expensive. I use around 6 drops I think. If my math is close, that’s roughly around 100 uses per U.S. ounce.

Shipping is really expensive to Canada because of the weight of the glass.

I must add that the customer service is excellent. In my shipment, the bottle of Latte was broken. I contacted them as soon as I opened the box and I received a reply in minutes and was told a new bottle would be shipped the next day. I received it about a week later. Now that’s service! How the post office managed to break a bottle is beyond me, considering how professionally it was packed.

I received word that the soaps are back in stock, so I’ve ordered them. Can’t wait to give them a try.

I’m sure I’ll go back to a rotation, and Sebum will just be a part of it, but for now, Latte and Gold are all I’m using. When the hot weather comes, I suspect I'll be reaching for my splashes most days.

1 563
 04-19-2019, 01:35 PM
  • pbrmhl
  • Seattle
User Info
I love my Sebum Gold. I use it on winter afternoons before heading out into the elements to go home from work. Great stuff (and, as you say, pricey).

11 647
 04-20-2019, 09:13 AM
  • DanLaw
  • Just an old slow fat man
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
Is this the serum? Or a different product? Pic please

4 442
 04-20-2019, 12:29 PM
User Info
(04-20-2019, 09:13 AM)DanLaw Wrote: Is this the serum? Or a different product?  Pic please

So, this is what was in the initial package. 

[Image: sVSf2WO.jpg]

1 563
 04-20-2019, 12:35 PM
User Info
But, here are all 3 serums.

I hope to receive the shaving soaps in about a week.  I'm trying their new woodland moss one as well.  (but not the Purple).

[Image: uDcP2vA.jpg]
[Image: QkQ9piL.jpg]

1 563
 04-30-2019, 03:46 AM
User Info
Can someone please post a photo of the ingredient list for the Sebum Blue Serum?  Thanks.

58 9,207