04-22-2019, 09:18 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Co-Owner, Brad Sears ShaveWorks
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
We haven't had time to post much lately as Nancy and my efforts have been focused on filling custom (bespoke) brush orders.  We consider that a good thing except when our order tracking system gets misaligned. (Only happened a couple times, but Sad .) Anyway, the patron was very gracious in allowing us to correct things, which has given us the opportunity to offer this ReadyMade 28mm 2-band Select Badger Gus for your consideration.  You can see more of this Gus, plus a few other very nice brushes in The ReadyMade Collection.

[Image: ckM5QYg.jpg]

[Image: XYxDWzi.jpg]

Best wishes for a good day!

4 842
 04-24-2019, 07:21 PM
User Info
This shape is really lovely, a nice evolution of a couple of other familiar shapes with some unique features. Really beautiful, and one I wish I had funds for. I'm digging the colors here, too.

0 51
 04-24-2019, 09:01 PM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
Personally,  I do not like Coral and Amber.  However, if you ever have another Gus handle in Coral and Amber, any chance for first chance at purchase?

14 778
 04-25-2019, 05:22 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
(04-24-2019, 09:01 PM)SCOV Wrote: Personally,  I do not like Coral and Amber.  However, if you ever have another Gus handle in Coral and Amber, any chance for first chance at purchase?

Ha-ha!  Your best bet might be to order your Gus from our Custom page since we're pretty much heads-down filling custom ("bespoke") orders at the moment.  This way you can order the exact brush you want (colors, size, knot, etc.) rather than relying on our timetable (and admittedly impeccable ( Confused ) taste), and be enjoying your bespoke Gus within about two weeks.

BTW, here's the Original...
[Image: R1nIage.jpg]

4 842
 04-25-2019, 02:49 PM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
If I would order the same brush before April 30 and send Gus a bag of tasty dog treats made with four all-natural ingredients: spent beer grain, barley flour, organic peanut butter, and eggs, could I get a $13 discount.  Did I mention 10% of the profit from each bag sold is donated to an animal protection organization.  

https://leashlesslab.com

14 778
 04-25-2019, 04:13 PM
  • Sully
  • Super Moderator
  • Cedar Park, Texas
User Info
I'm enjoying the heck out of my Coral and Amber Gus.  Mine isn't as good as the original but it's still pretty good!

12 2,036
 04-26-2019, 06:19 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
(04-25-2019, 02:49 PM)SCOV Wrote: If I would order the same brush before April 30 and send Gus a bag of tasty dog treats made with four all-natural ingredients: spent beer grain, barley flour, organic peanut butter, and eggs, could I get a $13 discount.  Did I mention 10% of the profit from each bag sold is donated to an animal protection organization.  

https://leashlesslab.com

LOL!  You must be a dog lover.  I'll send a PM so we can discuss.

4 842
 04-26-2019, 06:22 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
(04-25-2019, 04:13 PM)Sully Wrote: I'm enjoying the heck out of my Coral and Amber Gus.  Mine isn't as good as the original but it's still pretty good!

Gus is waging his tail, Shawn.  Tongue  And Nancy & I are delighted you enjoy your new brush.  Thanks again for your patronage!

4 842