7 hours ago
User Info
Those in-hand shots are sharp...love the knot shape...and Ive never seen a handle like this....
particularly how the top edges slope down and away from the knot....I wonder if there 
is some functional basis for this....like, does it help soap run away from the knot?
On some of my darkest handles there is a thin buildup of what has to be soap. around the inner edge of the rim.
Even though I clean them fairly meticulously.

2 255
 1 hour ago
User Info
(7 hours ago)Tester28 Wrote: Those in-hand shots are sharp...love the knot shape...and Ive never seen a handle like this....
particularly how the top edges slope down and away from the knot....I wonder if there 
is some functional basis for this....like, does it help soap run away from the knot?
On some of my darkest handles there is a thin buildup of what has to be soap. around the inner edge of the rim.
Even though I clean them fairly meticulously.

Thanks. Re derivation of the Samurai’s design, see the links in post #30 on the second page of this thread. From the bead up the Samurai is identical to the Paladin Lotus above its beads. Cody designed the Lotus. It was/is 100% original.

3 1,396
 26 minutes ago
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
I met Ken for dinner last night and picked up the brushes. I had never been to the Mission Inn and it was a treat as was finally meeting Ken. I had a great time.

Ken sent me a lather shot that he took this morning that I thought I would share.

[Image: 7tq0Z4V.jpg]

52 20,596