05-16-2019, 06:40 AM
User Info
Gents,

Stirling Executive Man is a Creed Aventus clone that hits the mark! The fragrance is wonderful, it is easy to lather, and the performance is top notch!

I used it last night, and it’s a tough soap to beat at any price point.

The slickness and residual slickness are so amazing I almost dropped my brush!

At less than 14 bucks for 5.8 ounces I believe that it represents a tremendous value, and punches well above its weight!

Vr

Matt

21 1,133
 05-16-2019, 07:08 AM
User Info
Stirling is the best value soap out there in my opinion. Great stuff with alot of scents to choose from.

0 68
 05-16-2019, 07:53 AM
  • norton
  • The Alien Nation
User Info
I'll have to give this (or Sharp Dressed Man or Baker Street) a spin. 

Man does Stirling put out the soaps though.  I count 65 fragrances including unscented. 
Tallow, Lanolin and Shea are what's in most. 

I have a sample I got from Stirling when they were still pretty new on the scene - it's a pretty hard slice - Margaritas in the Arctic I think. 

Is Stirling still considered a 'hard' soap or is it now more like the softer Italian 'croaps'?

14 132
 05-16-2019, 08:18 AM
User Info
I love my Executive Man!

0 102
 05-16-2019, 08:26 AM
User Info
(05-16-2019, 07:53 AM)norton Wrote: I'll have to give this (or Sharp Dressed Man or Baker Street) a spin. 

Man does Stirling put out the soaps though.  I count 65 fragrances including unscented. 

I have a sample I got from Stirling when they were still pretty new on the scene - it's a pretty hard slice - Margaritas in the Arctic I think. 

Is Stirling still considered a 'hard' soap or is it now more like the softer Italian 'croaps'?

It isn’t a hard soap like a triple milled puck, but also not a soft croap...somewhere in between.

Vr

Matt

21 1,133
 05-16-2019, 09:47 AM
User Info
I bought a Executive Man splash and EdT last week to pair with another clone aventus soap I have. I really like it a lot.

I am really interested in buying the EMP EdT eventually.

Description says:

"Based on multiple requests from customers, we took our top selling Executive Man scent and increased the pineapple and birch notes to give it more of a smoky pineapple quality."

Anybody have tried it here? If so, what is your tought?

0 121
 05-16-2019, 12:20 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
(05-16-2019, 07:53 AM)norton Wrote: I'll have to give this (or Sharp Dressed Man or Baker Street) a spin. 

Definitely not a croap, but a softish soap. For me, Stirling works as good as any soap regardless of price. I don't have EM soap, but I have a bottle of EM aftershave with menthol. I also have a bottle of WSP's Olympus aftershave without menthol. I don't know which is closer to Aventus because I've never sampled the original, but both of those "clones" are great. I would say that WSP is smokier and more subdued, but longer lasting. EM is sharper with the pineapple more dominant. Of course, the menthol in my EM may affect its scent a little.

10 748