05-26-2019, 10:37 AM
  • ddk13
  • USA
User Info
Letting go of my boar and synthetic brushes as they've hardly been used.  Let's do conus only on this one and shipping is included in the price.

Lot 1 Boar brushes-Several of these have been hand lathered only to try and break them in.  The Semogue LE has been used a couple times as well as the Thater and the Zenith copper.  Any questions please ask.  I paid roughly $320 shipped for all of these.  Asking $120 shipped conus. SOLD!!

Lot 2 Synthetic brushes-Once again several of these haven't been used (maybe hand lathered).  The purple turn-n-shave, as well as the green and multi colored turn-n-shaves have been used a couple times.  The red/clear/white Grizzly was probably used once, and the orange Grizzly a couple times.  I beleive the black/blue Dogwood and the AP shave brushes haven't been touched.  I paid roughly $370 new for these, asking $120 shipped. SOLD!!

[Image: uDvf5qx.jpg][Image: PSUVow4.jpg]

69 774
 05-26-2019, 11:47 AM
User Info
WoW! If my brush collection wasn’t where I want it, I would be all over the boar lot! Thater boar, and the Semogue LE! Top of the line!

GLWTS!

Vr

Matt

29 1,453
 05-26-2019, 12:23 PM
  • ddk13
  • USA
User Info
(05-26-2019, 11:47 AM)Ols67 Wrote: WoW!  If my brush collection wasn’t where I want it, I would be all over the boar lot!  Thater boar, and the Semogue LE!  Top of the line!

GLWTS!

Vr

Matt
Tough to let go of the Thater and especially the Semogue, but I'm running out of room LOL!

69 774