09-18-2012, 08:26 PM
User Info
**I'll ship all 4 NEW and OLD types for $20.** I do not have photos of the 4th old type, but it has a silver head and a gold bar handle, but for some reason the bar handle doesn't fit entirely snug with the head.

gillette old type with what I'm going to say is a silver head and a gold bar handle. The handle doesn't have any cracks that I can see and locks the head tightly into place. The end tooth is slightly bent. $10 shipped CONUS.

[Image: pX8h6h.jpg]

[Image: vEiJ0h.jpg]

[Image: My8rIh.jpg]

[Image: X8HdRh.jpg]

[Image: WwVtwh.jpg]

gillette old type with a ball end handle. The handle is missing the ball end and has two cracks at the bottom of the handle and one at the top. The handle does, however, lock the head tightly into place. $10 shipped CONUS.

[Image: P8bGSh.jpg]

[Image: Iepq1h.jpg]

[Image: d7itmh.jpg]

[Image: DQuvIh.jpg]

gillette new type with a long comb and a ball end. The handle is missing the ball and almost the entire handle has a crack down it. The handle does, however, lock the head tightly into place. There's a slightly bent end tooth. $10 shipped CONUS.

[Image: uwveWh.jpg]

[Image: JcKF8h.jpg]

[Image: v0bhhh.jpg]

[Image: PXzbZh.jpg]

1959 E1 gillette fatboy adjustable in pretty good shape, though it could stand a good polishing. The TTO and adjustable knob both work well. The TTO keeps the doors closed tightly while the adjustable knobs operates smoothly. $45, shipped CONUS. SOLD

[Image: qxEjuh.jpg]

1951 W2 gillette super speed black tip is good shape with a very smoothly operating TTO mechanism. $15 shipped CONUS. SOLD

[Image: wCNUch.jpg]

1952 X4 gillette super speed in good shape with a very smoothly operating TTO mechanism. $10, shipped CONUS. SOLD

[Image: bW0Mgh.jpg]

NDC gillette super speed in good shape with a very smoothly operating TTO mechanism. $10, shipped CONUS. SOLD

[Image: mCHLe.jpg]

1962 H2 gillette slim adjustable in excellent shape. The TTO functions as it should as does the adjustable knob. There's a tiny bit of brass showing through on the handle and some very minor plating loss in the corner of the one door. $25, shipped CONUS. SOLD

[Image: Xgxr4h.jpg]

1934 red & black deluxe (without the case). This razor is in overall good shape with no cracks in the handle and the head locking up tightly, but there is some plating loss on both parts of the head and some on the top of the handle. There are also minor scratches in the handle as well. $25, shipped CONUS. SOLD

[Image: wsmSGh.jpg]

40 5,830
 09-19-2012, 06:51 PM
User Info
Looks like they cleaned up nice! Say, I think you're supposed to keep the prices up there even after they sell.

0 836
 09-19-2012, 06:55 PM
  • brian
  • I wear sandalwood sandles
  • THE SWAMP (Florida)
User Info
I'm really surprised by this action with the prices. Certainly a mod would be familiar with the forum rules, and lead by setting a good example, right?

Quote:9.) For the sake of posterity, we ask that you do not delete the price from your original post after the item has sold.

11 366
 09-19-2012, 07:16 PM
User Info
Just for the sake of clarification... the one referred to as an old type is a frankenrazor - Gillette NEW handle with an Old Type head, still be a great shaver.

11 177
 09-20-2012, 05:44 AM
User Info
the prices for the sold razors have been added back into the post.

sorry about that!

40 5,830
 09-20-2012, 07:30 PM
User Info
new razors added, added some updated photos of the superspeed black tip after cleaning it some more and lowered the prices on the NEW and OLD types.

40 5,830
 09-21-2012, 07:06 PM
User Info
only the gillette NEW and OLD types left.

make me an offer!!!!!!!

40 5,830
 09-25-2012, 10:43 PM
User Info
bump.

everything is sold except for the 4 NEW and OLD types. I'll sell all 4 of those shipped for $20.

40 5,830