06-26-2019, 02:30 AM
User Info
Hello everyone:

what do you think of Proraso After Shave Lotion(Green)?
1. he is does the job in terms of soothing irritation and redness, and maybe help to prevent ingrown hairs/razor bumps?
2. after using it the face is with moisturizing? , Or it just drying the face?
[Image: proraso-aftershave-100ml.jpg]

Many Thanks
have a nice day Smile

0 85
 06-28-2019, 02:43 PM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
it is a good product. I like pitralon better but YMMV

the only way to avoid razor bumps and irritation is with a steady hand, sharp blade and very good technique.

then you will have a DFS. then alum, splashes and balm will be based on your own preference and time constraints. 

products will not solve your issues.

0 286
 06-28-2019, 04:12 PM
User Info
(06-28-2019, 02:43 PM)RyznRio Wrote: the only way to avoid razor bumps and irritation is with a steady hand, sharp blade and very good technique...

...products will not solve your issues.

Second and third that!   It took me a while to learn that (duh...) but once I did it has been consistent close, irritation-free daily shaves. 

I would add that letting my pre-shave scrubbed stubble "soak" for at least a minute to thoroughly soften.

Proraso "Green" was my first really good aftershave and IMO it's quite good but many other products are great in their own right and I always have one or another varieties of Thayer's witch hazel in play.

0 33
 06-29-2019, 06:04 PM
  • Nero
User Info
It's a pretty decent product, but the White balm (oat and green tea) is much better performance, for me.

89 3,732