07-12-2019, 11:32 AM
  • Eskimo
  • Artisan & Custom Shaving Equipment
User Info
All in-stock handles, both razor and brush, are on sale until July 22nd at a 35% discount.

My daughter will be off to college in August, so I am thinking of this as my "Educate a Young Woman Sale". 

I have over 50 brush handles and and over 100 razor handles that are built and ready to ship.  Please stop by my shop atwww.eliterazor.com and take a look.  Just enter July35 as the coupon code at checkout to receive the 35% discount.

As always, I want to thank you all for your continued support of my business, I truly appreciate it.

I hope you all are having wonderful Summer and please let me know if there is something special I can build for you.

Remember, coupon code July35

Bob

4 493
 07-12-2019, 02:40 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
(07-12-2019, 11:32 AM)Eskimo Wrote: All in-stock handles, both razor and brush, are on sale until July 22nd at a 35% discount.

My daughter will be off to college in August, so I am thinking of this as my "Educate a Young Woman Sale". 

I have over 50 brush handles and and over 100 razor handles that are built and ready to ship.  Please stop by my shop atwww.eliterazor.com and take a look.  Just enter July35 as the coupon code at checkout to receive the 35% discount.

As always, I want to thank you all for your continued support of my business, I truly appreciate it.

I hope you all are having wonderful Summer and please let me know if there is something special I can build for you.

Bob

Sweet deal, Bob. I just ordered the Blue Resin and Jasper brush handle, and a 26mm Manch Bulb. Good luck to you and your daughter.

11 805
 07-12-2019, 02:48 PM
  • Eskimo
User Info
(07-12-2019, 02:40 PM)Puma Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 11:32 AM)Eskimo Wrote: All in-stock handles, both razor and brush, are on sale until July 22nd at a 35% discount.

Bob

Sweet deal, Bob. I just ordered the Blue Resin and Jasper brush handle, and a 26mm Manch Bulb. Good luck to you and your daughter.

Thank you, I still have a pair of twin boys 1 year behind her, so I'm just keeping my head down & building more brushes.

Bob

4 493
 07-14-2019, 11:14 AM
  • Eskimo
User Info
Just a few of the great pieces still available at www.eliterazor.com.  Enter July35 at checkout for a 35% discount.

[Image: tYwZdrE.jpg]

Thanks,  Bob

4 493