07-28-2019, 10:04 AM
User Info
Making available three sets by Sebum Gold. In the last decade, I have tried 100s of products and have narrowed it down to Sebum Gold. Over the last few weeks, I have further narrowed my preference to Blue and Gold, so I am selling these off now. These are, in my opinion, the best products in the market, and rarely come available on the BST. Prices include CONUS shipping.

Sebum Aqua - recently released, soap is now sold out. Serum retails for $165 and soap for $85 each. I am selling a lot, including a once used serum and once used (scooped with a plastic knife, not lathered) soap, plus an additional unused soap. Total retail is $335, available here for $235. SOLD

Sebum Green - Serum retails for $145 and soap for $75 each. I am selling a lot, including a once used serum and once used (scooped with a plastic knife, not lathered) soap, plus an additional unused soap. Total retail is $295, available here for $200. SOLD

Sebum Latte - Serum retails for $145.00 and soap for $75.00 each. I am selling a lot, including a once used serum and once used (scooped with a plastic knife, not lathered) soap. Total retail is $220, available here for $150. SOLD

[Image: g7quH0u.jpg]
[Image: DuMSXiw.jpg]
[Image: odZ2Stw.jpg]

216 1,282
 07-28-2019, 12:26 PM
User Info
Nice offer.
I'd like green )
Sent pm

4 127