08-06-2019, 12:14 PM
  • ChiefBroom
  • Chief of Dark Holler
  • Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
User Info
Head's up, we plan to remove all current inventory from our online shop at around 8:00 AM Central on Thursday, August 8. Pam and I (this is Ken) have spent the past two months moving all of our non-shop-related belongings into storage. We're set to close on the sale of our house in Overland Park, KS on 8/9. We'll be off-line and out-of-pocket for at least a few days after that. There will probably be a couple releases later this month. Note, however, that we intend to explore/develop opportunities to place some number of brushes in a few select barber shops and other fitting stores. So, I cant' say whether any of the brushes in the shop now will show up there again.

We haven't had time to look for a new home in Colorado yet. A friend has loaned us an apartment in Lawrence, KS for a couple months. Beyond that, we'll be making it up as we go. Thanks to all for sticking with us through these times of disruption and uncertainty.

3 1,702
 08-06-2019, 01:42 PM
  • Sevenbark
  • Lower Clinch River Valley
User Info
Be safe, my best to you and yours trough the move.

25 340
 08-10-2019, 06:08 AM
User Info
good luck you guys. it aint Oregon but it is close.  my ole honey noir is now a champion in my den  thanks

92 1,542
 08-10-2019, 07:23 AM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
Well Ken you're showing the rest of us that life is still an adventure, change is good, don't fear it, plan it out, take the hiccups that are thrown your way and enjoy the ride, new is good, because you can't go back to what was, the future is exciting, the family's together. All the best to you and Pam.

64 803
 08-12-2019, 08:44 PM
  • w_mcnabb
  • San Antonio, TX
User Info
There goes any hopes of winter releases being close to all of that great skiing and summer releases with all of the mountain biking trails...  Seriously though congrats on getting back to the mountains Ken. Going to be amazing taking the grandbabies out and sharing everything that beautiful place has to offer with them in due time! You looking in the mountains or in the flatland? Can't wait to hear where you land. I dream of moving up to the morrison/conifer area pretty much every day myself.

103 527
 08-12-2019, 09:04 PM
User Info
I work just down the road from Morrison, in Golden. Pretty area, and this year with more rain than usual - it should be a striking Autumn. Welcome back Ken & family!

36 2,120
 08-13-2019, 05:04 AM
User Info
Best wishes to you, your family, and Paladin Shaving

12 643