08-13-2019, 04:48 AM
User Info
Hey guys! I just finished reading the Russell Adams book on King Gillette and his company. In doing so it gave me an idea for a comprehensive Gillette company timeline. Right now the timeline draws information from the Robert K. Waits - A Safety Razor Compendium, Russell B. Adams  - King C Gillette, the Man and his Wonderful Shaving Device, and US Patent Information. But I am planning to expand it and provide info from other sources as well. It is like cliff notes on The Gillette Company and is meant as a quick way to bring you up to speed on the historical goings on at Gillette. It is long but considerably shorter than reading the source material. It in my opinion is a time bargain.

http://gilletteadjustable.com/gillette-c...-timeline/

Comments appreciated!

0 62
 08-13-2019, 04:56 AM
User Info
(08-13-2019, 04:48 AM)glennconti Wrote: Hey guys! I just finished reading the Russell Adams book on King Gillette and his company. In doing so it gave me an idea for a comprehensive Gillette company timeline. Right now the timeline draws information from the Robert K. Waits - A Safety Razor Compendium, Russell B. Adams  - King C Gillette, the Man and his Wonderful Shaving Device, and US Patent Information. But I am planning to expand it and provide info from other sources as well. It is like cliff notes on The Gillette Company and is meant as a quick way to bring you up to speed on the historical goings on at Gillette. It is long but considerably shorter than reading the source material. It in my opinion is a time bargain.

http://gilletteadjustable.com/gillette-c...-timeline/

Comments appreciated!
Great work buddy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

2 431
 08-13-2019, 05:25 AM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
As a shave geek, I found the timeline history lesson an interesting read. Thanks for putting it together.

15 3,683
 08-13-2019, 06:15 AM
User Info
Thank you for continuing to add valuable reference information to your website.

60 9,525
 08-13-2019, 06:28 AM
  • Garb
  • Oregon
User Info
Amazingly thorough detailed info and quite interesting. Following the progression of the blade was also informative. 

Well done.

0 579
 08-13-2019, 11:19 AM
User Info
Thanks very much gentlemen!

0 62