08-30-2019, 09:28 AM
User Info
Hi gents,

I am from Canada, but I also have a US address to have my things shipped there so I just have to cross the border to pick them up.

I just ordered a package set of both the Fougère Gothique and the Fougère Angélique from Barrister and Mann today.

[Image: xdL1L6Z.png]

I thought I could offer for the ones that are really interested in it and live in Canada to buy one of these set or both of these for you and have it shipped to you afterward.

I am not making this to make any profit whatsoever on these, just offering my service to those who want to have the splash with the soap they want since the splash cannot be shipped in Canada. Since I live in Quebec, you will have to pay the tax according to the province of Quebec (which is a combine tps and tvq of 14.975%) plus the shipping to your door. Like I said, I am doing it as a service for this community, not for the profit I could be able to make. As you know, shipping tend to cost a bit these day, but each one that are interested will received a shipping price with proof of what I paid based on where they are from!

If you're interested in it, please manifest here or by PM. I regularly cross the border to pick up some package, so I can pick yours pretty much the next week of your order.

if you have any question whatsoever, just send me a PM and I will answer you as soon as I can!

Best regards,

Mario

0 232
 08-30-2019, 01:11 PM
  • u2u
  • GTA
User Info
I was able to get the Fougère Gothique shave soap, after shave, and EdP from Top of the Chain two years ago. Very good performance for the money and fantastic for fall wear. Top of the Chain doesn't appear to handle these items any more so you are making a generous offer for Canadians in need. Hope some Canadians take you upon this and your effort works out well.

0 668
 08-30-2019, 06:57 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
(08-30-2019, 09:28 AM)ImJustMe Wrote: Hi gents,

I am from Canada, but I also have a US address to have my things shipped there so I just have to cross the border to pick them up.

I just ordered a package set of both the Fougère Gothique and the Fougère Angélique from Barrister and Mann today.

[Image: xdL1L6Z.png]

I thought I could offer for the ones that are really interested in it and live in Canada to buy one of these set or both of these for you and have it shipped to you afterward.

I am not making this to make any profit whatsoever on these, just offering my service to those who want to have the splash with the soap they want since the splash cannot be shipped in Canada. Since I live in Quebec, you will have to pay the tax according to the province of Quebec (which is a combine tps and tvq of 14.975%) plus the shipping to your door. Like I said, I am doing it as a service for this community, not for the profit I could be able to make. As you know, shipping tend to cost a bit these day, but each one that are interested will received a shipping price with proof of what I paid based on where they are from!

If you're interested in it, please manifest as quickly as possible as I will go to take my package at the border in the US next week!

if you have any question whatsoever, just send me a PM and I will answer you as soon as I can!

Best regards,

Mario

What a great gesture, Mario. It’s a perfect example of the kind of community spirit that makes TSN an enjoyable place to hang out.

15 3,694
 08-31-2019, 09:29 PM
  • Nero
User Info
(08-30-2019, 06:57 PM)chazt Wrote: What a great gesture, Mario. It’s a perfect example of the kind of community spirit that makes TSN an enjoyable place to hang out.

+1

91 3,791
 09-01-2019, 02:41 PM
User Info
(08-31-2019, 09:29 PM)Nero Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 06:57 PM)chazt Wrote: What a great gesture, Mario. It’s a perfect example of the kind of community spirit that makes TSN an enjoyable place to hang out.

+1

+2

9 175
 09-02-2019, 06:59 AM
User Info
(08-30-2019, 01:11 PM)u2u Wrote: I was able to get the Fougère Gothique shave soap, after shave, and EdP from Top of the Chain two years ago. Very good performance for the money and fantastic for fall wear. Top of the Chain doesn't appear to handle these items any more so you are making a generous offer for Canadians in need. Hope some Canadians take you upon this and your effort works out well.

I haven't done any effort yet as I only have place an offer to bring these to the Canadians that really want the splash that goes with the soap!

I know that I have not any review here since I am relatively new in my participation to this forum, it might be something that refrain people to contact me, who knows!

(09-01-2019, 02:41 PM)boilerphan Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 09:29 PM)Nero Wrote:

+1

+2

Thanks gents,

I do appreciate it!

This is why I taught I could offer this as I wanted to start to participate a bit more into this forum/hobby

0 232