08-31-2019, 12:26 PM
User Info
Hey guys, I'm brand new here, but I thought the best way to kick things off would be to share a picture of a custom brush I had made by Robert at Elite Razors. It's a Larrivee in butterscotch, with a 26mm Manchurian 2 band fan knot. I should be receiving the brush in the mail next week. I'll follow up with more pictures. Robert has been awesome to work with.

[Image: KATxblb.jpg]

0 15
 08-31-2019, 12:39 PM
User Info
Welcome to TSN and thank you for sharing a photo of your new brush.   When you have a chance, please introduce yourself in the Introductions section so our members can give you a proper welcome. 

Bob Quinn is one of the best custom brush makers and great to work with.  Your handle shows simple, classic elegance.  I find Bob's Manchurian knots to be comparable in quality to those of the big name brush makers.

Please post photos of the brush when it arrives an after you've used it.

60 10,391
 08-31-2019, 12:43 PM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
Welcome and nice brush.  A favorite handle shape and +1 on Bob Quinn knots.  My stone handle from Elite ranks up with my favorites.

17 962
 08-31-2019, 12:47 PM
User Info
(08-31-2019, 12:39 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Welcome to TSN and thank you for sharing a photo of your new brush.   When you have a chance, please introduce yourself in the Introductions section so our members can give you a proper welcome. 

Bob Quinn is one of the best custom brush makers and great to work with.  Your handle shows simple, classic elegance.  I find Bob's Manchurian knots to be comparable in quality to those of the big name brush makers.

Please post photos of the brush when it arrives an after you've used it.

I'll certainly do that. Thanks!

0 15