09-02-2019, 11:14 AM
  • MaxP
  • Des Moines, Iowa
User Info
All

After an unplanned trip to the ER (usually unplanned, huh), I'm thinking about "things."

Like many of you, I have collected a lot of shaving things.  Here's a sample.  I need to downsize.  Much of it is random.  Some kinda scare, some not so much.  The BST is rather soft lately.  Do I list it individually?  List it in lots?  Do some PIFs?  Or just put it all in a box and let my kids toss it after I'm dead?  

I expect I'm not the only person here confronting this circumstance.  Any ideas?  Suggestions?  

Thanks

[Image: wyzLRqN.jpg]
[Image: r9BIgdB.jpg]
[Image: TXd6ukh.jpg]
[Image: udAy9oz.jpg]
[Image: NgQtmcs.jpg]
[Image: 831VznW.jpg]
[Image: wnFBpXE.jpg]

65 1,909
 09-02-2019, 03:38 PM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
Leave all of the shaving equipment that your family doesn't want in your will to TSN. Items will be fairly evaluated to sell and offered on BST.  the money collected for your items will fund a memorial donation to your chosen charity(s) in your name .

of course, I haven't discussed this idea with the mods. but as Max pointed out, this might be a way to ease our minds about what happens to our den when... and a way to keep your treasures treasured and help others in need.

just sayin

0 341
 09-02-2019, 05:21 PM
  • MaxP
  • Des Moines, Iowa
User Info
(09-02-2019, 03:38 PM)RyznRio Wrote: Leave all of the shaving equipment that your family doesn't want in your will to TSN. Items will be fairly evaluated to sell and offered on BST.  the money collected for your items will fund a memorial donation to your chosen charity(s) in your name .

of course, I haven't discussed this idea with the mods. but as Max pointed out, this might be a way to ease our minds about what happens to our den when... and a way to keep your treasures treasured and help others in need.

just sayin

I think your idea has merit.  Thanks for the thoughts.  

If the mods were to adopt such a circumstance, I'd be more than happy to see the proceeds split between a charity and TSN.

65 1,909
 09-02-2019, 07:17 PM
User Info
I hope whatever is going on is easily correctable and you live a much longer and happy life. Things that were experimental not many years ago are almost routine today. BTDT myself.

32 6,581