09-16-2019, 08:59 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen, I have added another item for sale here.

The RazoRock Mamba 70, in the barber pole handle, is handsome and weighty. It is also a fine shaver. This one is in mint condition. Fit and finish are good. I bought it at the same time as the Game Changer .84. I am keeping the Game Changer and offering this one for sale here. I have used it once. New, the Mamba 70 cost $64.99. Your price, shipped U.S., is $55. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.  (SOLD)
[Image: c1d6yeU.jpg][Image: r6onKlW.jpg][Image: bNJtc2B.jpg]

I still think Feather of Japan makes the best straight razor with replaceable blades. There are several versions in this series. Offered here is the Feather stainless steel. This is a sweet and efficient shaver. Nothing fancy. Basic razor. If you've wanted to take a crack at the Feather, here is your chance at a bargain price. The razor is in near mint condition. I purchases the razor at $114 and some change. Your price, which includes U.S. shipping, is $50. I have priced it to go.  (WITHDRAWN)
[Image: EtmkAjC.jpg]

200 4,201
 09-18-2019, 06:31 AM
User Info
Amazing razor.  I wish you had offered this one up for sale about a month ago.  I would've bought it in a heartbeat.  

I purchased one off the internet instead.  This is now my go-to razor.  Haven't used anything else in the past month.  Just a fantastic shaver.

3 2,004
 09-18-2019, 07:40 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(09-18-2019, 06:31 AM)kingfisher Wrote: Amazing razor.  I wish you had offered this one up for sale about a month ago.  I would've bought it in a heartbeat.  

I purchased one off the internet instead.  This is now my go-to razor.  Haven't used anything else in the past month.  Just a fantastic shaver.
Thanks, my friend.
Yes, it's a sweet razor, and you can't beat the price offered here. More and more, though, even this razor encounters the physical challenges of straight razor shaving for me.

200 4,201
 09-18-2019, 11:32 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The Mamba 70 is sold. The Feather is still available.

200 4,201
 09-20-2019, 03:11 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The Mamba 70 is sold. The Feather SS is withdrawn. Thanks.

200 4,201