10-14-2019, 12:26 PM
User Info
[Image: JXqpy8j.jpg][Image: mPiMVuU.jpg][Image: 7yrbMUD.jpg][Image: Gwotpiu.jpg][Image: m7UUHbr.jpg]Gents,

Hello!  I am selling a few soaps that I just don’t need since I have multiples, and I am finding that I like creams as well!  All prices include USPS Priority Shipping to anywhere CONUS, and PayPal is fine!

Thanks!

Vr

Matt

Antica Barbieria Colla shaving cream scooped 2x with a plastic spoon...retail $79 plus shipping...your price here $40.

[Image: 2dRlvtM.jpg][Image: 2AuCTjb.jpg][Image: Okoxj9H.jpg]

Up next...Penhaligons Sartorial shave soap in the mahogany dish...never opened...these have been discontinued and I think they retails for about $50 plus shipping...your price here...$40.  NOTE:  I have two of these, and if you want both you can have them for $70 dollars!

[Image: Iqx88fz.jpg][Image: Oc4ReU7.jpg]

The wonderful Carthusia Uomo, new in the package!  Retail is $30...price here is $25!

Finally, an unused Martin De Candre in the Original Scent...Retail is around $40 plus shipping from Europe...price here...$40 with USPS Priority Shipping included!  Photos at top of the thread under the Carthusian Uomo!

The wonderful Carthusia Uomo, new in the package!  Retail is $30...price here is $25!

Thanks for looking gents!

Vr

Matt

32 1,809
 10-14-2019, 12:58 PM
User Info
MDC and Carthusia SPF...Penhaligons, and SBC still available.

Thanks!

Vr

Matt

32 1,809
 10-14-2019, 03:01 PM
User Info
All quality products at great prices.  Well done Matt.

60 9,642