10-31-2019, 05:44 PM
User Info
Offering the final items in my cabinet that I intend to move. All prices include CONUS shipping. International on a case-by-case basis.

Santa Maria Novella Lot (all items here were recently purchased, not more than a few months old)
- V3 Tabacco Toscano shaving cream, scooped with a plastic spoon approx. 5x (80-85% remaining). Retail is $71.00 plus tax.
- Tabacco Toscano Body Cream 8.4oz. I picked this up on the recommendation of the sales lady at the Chevy Chase boutique for use as an aftershave lotion to match the shaving cream. The recommendation was spot on. The consistency is slightly thicker than, for example, a Castle Forbes balm. The scent is spectacular. I had never been a real fan of the matching aftershave splash, as I found the scent to be cloying. This lotion exudes the scent in a more subtle, refined manner. Retail is $75.00 plus tax.
- Tabacco Toscano soap 5.2 oz. Unused, untouched by human hands (except for whoever put it in the box). Retail is $35.
SMN LOT AVAILABLE HERE FOR $99 SOLD

Tallow & Steel Lot
- West Indies soap and aftershave lotion, soap scooped with a plastic spoon 1x, aftershave used 1x. Retail is $41.77
- Lemon and Spice Limited Edition two soaps and aftershave. One of the soaps scooped with a plastic spoon 3x, other soap unused. Aftershave used 2x. Retail is $93CAD/$71USD (ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA)
TALLOW AND STEEL LOT AVAILABLE HERE FOR $70 NOW $49

Eufros Tobacco soap and balm, both unused. Not available in the United States. Available here for $45 SOLD

[Image: R4z4NWN.jpg]
[Image: xMINKfr.jpg]
[Image: E5MS6nq.jpg]
[Image: Vj4amiK.jpg]

215 1,272
 11-03-2019, 06:37 PM
User Info
Huge price drop on T&S lot. Less than half off retail and one set is an LE not available in the U.S.

215 1,272
 11-03-2019, 07:30 PM
User Info
All products offered have been sold.

Thx TSN

215 1,272