11-03-2019, 06:14 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

Many of us traditional shavers find ourselves in need of funds for other shaving stuff and are compelled to raise and funds by selling stuff we don't need or want. That's the case here, as I offer a few things I don't need. U.S. sales only, please, and the prices include shipping.  Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

1.  The C-Mon is one of those legendary razors that every shaver, newbie or pro, should try at least once. This one is a 5/8 and in overall good shape. The blade centers and the pins are fairly tight. It's a sweet little razor that will give you a superb shave. I don't remember how much I paid for it; however, it is yours for $50. (SOLD)
[Image: 1rShDN3.jpg][Image: k3nlbti.jpg]

2.  This is a gorgeous two-band silvertip brush in a custom handle. The knot is fairly dense with good backbone. The tips are silky soft. Originally the brush came with a Tuxedo knot. I had it replaced with a silvertip, I believe 24 or 25mm knot. In the end, the brush cost me around $140 or so. Your price is $75.  $50
[Image: 4KRnZvV.jpg]

3.  Simpson Persian Jar 2 in super badger. This is a lovely brush with a 22mm knot and lovely soft tips. It is hardly used. New, the PJ2 in super badger is around $162. Your price is $50.  (SOLD)
[Image: LXA9VBg.jpg]

4.  OneBlade synthetic brush. This is a Tuxedo 20 mm knot. I have two of these sweet little brushes that I used once or twice respectively. New, they were around $40. Yours for $18 each.  $15 each
[Image: tAjYDrs.jpg]

200 4,208
 11-03-2019, 08:24 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The C-Mon razor and the Simpson brush are sold. The custom silvertip and the two OneBlade synthetic brushes are still available, priced to go. Thanks.

200 4,208
 11-03-2019, 02:37 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I have reduced the prices on the brushes. They are quality brushes priced to go. A steal.

200 4,208