11-04-2019, 09:29 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
The Rocnel Sailor Series Adjustable razor traces its origins back to the collaboration between Murat of Rocnel Razors and Hasan Kose of Barbaros Razors back in 2016.  It was the first machined stainless steel adjustable razor on the market and, it was an instant classic. 

Shortly after the release of the B&R Adjustable, Hasan took a few years off from manufacturing razors for personal reasons. Murat carried the torch for the adjustable razor, refined and altered the design, and then released the first Sailor Series adjustable razor in February of 2018.

Now, nearly two years later, Murat has further refined the Sailor Series adjustable razor. The 2019/20 Limited Edition will weigh in at 146g and will have an 85mm handle. The adjustment mechanism is a continuous adjustment (no set clicks) so that you can dial it into the exact level of aggression that you desire. It is marked with an A and an M (for Aggressive and Mild) so that you can get your bearings but in reality, you can actually go two full turns past A if you are feeling especially adventurous. 

Machined out of 316L Stainless Steel, The Sailor Series razor actually consists of 10 separate machined parts. The machining is excellent and, the razor is built to last a lifetime. Only 100 Sailor Series razors of this design will be made with approximately half set to arrive in December and the remainder to arrive in late January or early February. 

The Sailor Series razor will retail for $450.00 and, we will launch a pre-sale on Thursday, November 7th at 8:00 AM Pacific Time. The pre-sale will be limited to 35 units. These reserved razors will then be shipped to customers as soon as we receive them. We project that to be in December.

[Image: EzHY98x.jpg]

52 21,060
 11-04-2019, 09:46 PM
User Info
Can you please post more photos from different angles especially ones revealing the head shape? Thanks.

0 6
 11-04-2019, 09:56 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
(11-04-2019, 09:46 PM)Basics Wrote: Can you please post more photos from different angles especially ones revealing the head shape? Thanks.

I cannot as I do not currently have the razor. I will post a few quick and dirty photos that Murat shared with me 

[Image: SM2YvEk.jpg][Image: 3j5UosT.jpg]

52 21,060
 11-05-2019, 03:13 AM
User Info
(11-04-2019, 09:46 PM)Basics Wrote: Can you please post more photos from different angles especially ones revealing the head shape? Thanks.

There are more photos and videos of the razor on Instagram under the Rocnel and Bullgoose pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 1,423
 11-05-2019, 04:30 AM
User Info

There are a number of photos in this thread:

http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=59183

60 9,657