11-05-2019, 02:38 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Hello Shavers Smile
A few items for your consideration. Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking!

Thater Synthetic Maroon. I used it twice. The handle feels ergonomically right in hand. It’s a top quality synthetic brush, but I pretty much always use badger brushes. For the number of times I reach for a synth, I might as well move this along, give someone else a chance to enjoy it.

Retail $88. Asking $70 $60. a really fair price if you ask me, delivered USPS, ConUS.
Canada please add $17.25 for USPS First Class Package International Service.

I checked with my local post office for EU shipping info. With tracking it’s over $50 and I won’t ship without tracking info. My apologies, but I respectfully withdraw the offer to ship to the EU. Thank you for understanding.
[Image: Aaj4sah.jpg][Image: nNH7tpY.jpg][Image: 3LtzuN5.jpg]

B&M Leviathan used once. I’m mostly an unscented guy who is occasionally curious to try something new. This isn’t for me. Retail $19.99. Asking $15 delivered ConUS. Canada and EU we can figure it out; please send me a PM.  SOLD.
[Image: cgLyXp6.jpg]

Bulldog handle. I bought it a few years ago from BullGoose as part of a Mühle/iKon mashup. The handle does not have the iKon logo. It is used, but not abused. These days, my arthritic left hand prefers something lighter. It was probably valued at the time of my purchase, somewhere about $30. I’ll include 29 private label Israeli DE blades and 4 Wilkinson Sword DE blades. Asking $15 ConUS. Not to be rude, but it’s probably not worth it to ship this anywhere else.  SOLD.
[Image: 2xA7k45.jpg]

15 3,750
 11-05-2019, 06:36 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Soap is sold.

Handle is sold.

15 3,750
 11-09-2019, 02:23 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Bump it for $63.  Winky

15 3,750
 11-12-2019, 05:21 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
$60 and it’s yours. I’ll also include some blades and other samples to sweeten the offer.

15 3,750