11-08-2019, 03:06 PM
User Info
Testie would be proud of me. Although I’ve been using the shave stick for a while now and loving it, today I paired it all together and got a great shave. However, afterwards I noticed a little irritation, not sure if it was from the cream or the AS. Next week I will use the cream by itself with my go to AS Myrsol and see if the irritation shows up again or not. Hopefully it was the AS as the cream is slick and easily to load and has the same great scent as the soap.

[Image: 1d2c857437a9d94c6ef3af2a79e6b6ce.jpg]

18 1,097
 11-08-2019, 03:33 PM
User Info
(11-08-2019, 03:06 PM)tsimmns Wrote: Testie would be proud of me.  Although I’ve been using the shave stick for a while now and loving it, today I paired it all together and got a great shave.  However, afterwards I noticed a little irritation, not sure if it was from the cream or the AS.   Next week I will use the cream by itself with my go to AS Myrsol and see if the irritation shows up again or not.   Hopefully it was the AS as the cream is slick and easily to load and has the same great scent as the soap.

[Image: 1d2c857437a9d94c6ef3af2a79e6b6ce.jpg]

Nice haul! Great brand and products...Always in my rotation....Enjoy!

45 715
 11-09-2019, 06:59 AM
User Info
Beautiful! The performance of La Toja is great, and I remember it having wonderful slickness! You are on the money!

Unfortunately, the fragrance is not my cup of tea so I miss out. Another high quality product that is inexpensive is Speick, so I get to enjoy that.

Sometimes I make a super lather with the speick cream and soap, and it looks like you can do that with your La Toja if you haven’t yet tried it!

Vr

Matt

32 1,809