11-11-2019, 12:40 PM
User Info
Gents,

So I bought one of the Purple Welsh hones from AJ off of eBay, and here are a few pics of the slurry that I was able to effectively and efficiently raise with the included slurry stone.

I am just really fooling around since I have no idea what I am doing.  However, the end result was a really nice polish near the edge, and it was able to very easily slice through a hair or two on my arm.  So I am looking forward to seeing how she shaves.

[Image: 72uVied.jpg][Image: 8XRB560.jpg][Image: wo7oLZr.jpg][Image: LTymX2Y.jpg]

36 2,326
 11-11-2019, 01:41 PM
User Info
I've seen posts about the "AJ" from eBay all over, yet never any links. I've searched until my eyes bled but with eBay's terrible search engine nothing ever came of it. Do you have a link to his store? I'm on a natural stone kick right now and I'd like to try out some of these Welshie's.

0 28
 11-11-2019, 03:28 PM
User Info
(11-11-2019, 01:41 PM)Scott_Mac Wrote: I've seen posts about the "AJ" from eBay all over, yet never any links. I've searched until my eyes bled but with eBay's terrible search engine nothing ever came of it. Do you have a link to his store? I'm on a natural stone kick right now and I'd like to try out some of these Welshie's.

I sent you a PM with his seller ID.

Vr

Matt

36 2,326