Yesterday, 01:14 PM
User Info
(11-18-2019, 07:56 AM)Steve56 Wrote: I’m happy with MdC and the Italian creams. Throw in Dior Eau Sauvage cream and Castle Forbes lime cream once in a while and that’s really about all I reach for.

BTW, the new AdP Colonia-scented cream is wonderful.

I have to agree about the Italian creams (or croaps) especially Cella. While I've got and have used the majority of the soaps listed here, I sometimes find myself at a loss as to what to lather up next. So many superb ones. When in doubt, reach for the little red plastic tub. Cella! It isn't the best, but it's more than passable, makes mounds of slick, protective lather easily, and the scent reminds me instantly of the marzipan candies Mom would bring home to my brothers and I around Easter. Memory is such a great comfort at times.

8 106
 Yesterday, 01:26 PM
User Info
(Yesterday, 01:14 PM)5 over Wrote: I have to agree about the Italian creams (or croaps) especially Cella. While I've got and have used the majority of the soaps listed here, I sometimes find myself at a loss as to what to lather up next. So many superb ones. When in doubt, reach for the little red plastic tub. Cella! It isn't the best, but it's more than passable, makes mounds of slick, protective lather easily, and the scent reminds me instantly of the marzipan candies Mom would bring home to my brothers and I around Easter. Memory is such a great comfort at times.

Ford, it's great to see you again!  You've been away since 2016, and I noticed you started posting two days ago.  I hope all has been well, and welcome back.

60 9,721