09-23-2012, 10:53 AM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Hello Gents,

Original post edited as I was able to procure an Irisch Moos stick from another member. A big thanks to squatziila (Amir)

Still looking for any size of MdC...preferrably the smaller/travel size tub, but wont balk at another full size tub...one can never have have too much MdC Biggrin Also interested in Santa Maria Novella shave cream/soap

Please PM me if you're willing to part with these soaps.

Thank you
Greg

45 708
 10-01-2012, 05:29 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
Good evening gents....friendly bump....anyone, anyone?

Thanks
Greg

45 708
 10-02-2012, 04:40 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
No one wants to part with these soaps? I promise you they will be going to a good home.....Biggrin

45 708
 10-02-2012, 04:48 PM
User Info
(10-02-2012, 04:40 PM)GMofmiami Wrote: No one wants to part with these soaps? I promise you they will be going to a good home.....Biggrin

nope...i have 2 full tubs of scented and a partial unscented and they are not going anywhere, except on my face.

they seem to sell for as much used as they do new, so might as well break down and buy a new tub direct. they have a FB code for a few #'s off, or at least it says on their website they do.

8 2,718
 10-02-2012, 05:33 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
(10-02-2012, 04:48 PM)Bruce Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 04:40 PM)GMofmiami Wrote: No one wants to part with these soaps? I promise you they will be going to a good home.....Biggrin

nope...i have 2 full tubs of scented and a partial unscented and they are not going anywhere, except on my face.

they seem to sell for as much used as they do new, so might as well break down and buy a new tub direct. they have a FB code for a few #'s off, or at least it says on their website they do.

Thanks Bruce...I'm gonna give that a shot...I too have one 3/4 full tub in my Miami residence, another in Guatemala.. Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to part with the travel size jar...one can never have too much MdC .

45 708