11-29-2019, 02:27 PM
User Info
See: https://www.paladinshaving.com/pages/option.

We haven't linked to this page from our homepage yet.

3 1,535
 11-29-2019, 03:14 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Just after a , ahem, quick read, my only suggestion would be to have the various resins appear on the pre-order page.  I've ordered a couple more than a couple using the previous process, and like the boilerplate says understand the individual pieces might vary .. but still many might like a snap of the color under consideration

68 663
 11-29-2019, 03:27 PM
User Info
(11-29-2019, 03:14 PM)garyg Wrote: Just after a , ahem, quick read, my only suggestion would be to have the various resins appear on the pre-order page.  I've ordered a couple more than a couple using the previous process, and like the boilerplate says understand the individual pieces might vary .. but still many might like a snap of the color under consideration

Thanks!

Did you catch this bit: Examples of each material, with the exception of three that have very
recently been added to inventory, can be seen by visiting the Paladin Brush
Shop at https://www.paladinshaving.com/collections/brushes,
making sure In Stock is de-selected, and then selecting materials (e.g., Somerset)
of interest. (Note that images of handles made from the same material may
appear to be different due to different lighting, composition, camera settings,
and/or variation in the material.)?

I completely take your point, but there are 25 materials listed (could be more), and that would take a lot of real estate. Also, the virtue of investing some time in browsing examples in the Brush Shop is that prospective customers will be exposed to the range of variance. We'd rather have a buyer spend a little time and effort to establish confidence in his/her selection than have it based on a swatch or thumbnail image and end up with disappointment. 

That said, maybe we could create a single, linked page with select examples of each material in association with its name.

Thanks again for the comment!

3 1,535
 11-29-2019, 03:42 PM
User Info
What a fantastic thing to try out!

32 335
 11-29-2019, 03:48 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
You're right, Ken I understand where you are "coming from" and the thought going into the new thing ...  My comment was only from a prospective buyer's view, who naturally could give a rat's arse about website real estate.  Your records show I love the brushes, just adding a humble 2 cents.

68 663
 11-29-2019, 04:25 PM
User Info
(11-29-2019, 03:48 PM)garyg Wrote: You're right, Ken I understand where you are "coming from" and the thought going into the new thing ...  My comment was only from a prospective buyer's view, who naturally could give a rat's arse about website real estate.  Your records show I love the brushes, just adding a humble 2 cents.

It was a very helpful and much appreciated suggestion.

3 1,535
 11-29-2019, 04:45 PM
User Info
Ken, I like the concept.  I know that, if necessary, you'll fine tune it based on experience.

60 9,721
 11-29-2019, 06:17 PM
User Info
(11-29-2019, 04:45 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Ken, I like the concept.  I know that, if necessary, you'll fine tune it based on experience.

Thanks, Ricardo. I don't think there's any doubt that we'll learn from this and have to made adjustments. It's a place to start.

3 1,535
 11-30-2019, 02:21 PM
  • Sully
  • Super Moderator
  • Cedar Park, Texas
User Info
This is incredible.  I foresee that this will be a huge success.

12 2,207