12-04-2019, 03:46 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I don't get to use these razors much. Nowadays I prefer much bigger blades. So these sit in the rack. All are fine shavers, and are shave ready. The price includes U.S. shipping. No trades, please. Thanks.

UNION CUTLERY, New York. This is a wonderful little razor, 5/8, made by Union Cutlery of New York, probably sometimes from the 1930s  to the 50s, using the great American steel of bygone years. It’s a fine shaver and it is shave ready. The pins are tight and the blade closes center. $50  $45
[Image: wjq9Wpl.jpg]

RED POINT 5/8. This razor was made by the Anton Wingen Cutlery in Germany. It probably dates from the 1950s. The Red point is known to be a great shaver. I have owned several through the years and all have been superb shavers. For sure, this one is. The razor is in excellent shape. $55  $50
[Image: W4OG2t1.jpg]

George Wostenhold 4/8. This is the legendary Pipe razor from the 19th century. The razor has been lovingly restored with  bone scales. It’s a great little shaver. $50  $45
[Image: Cp0eTne.jpg]

YANKEE CUTLERY, GERMANY, 5/8, bone handle. 
J.R. TORREY, 11/16. 
These two are really sweet shavers, and quite handsome. The top one has a pretty and a muted tip. The bottom one is shoulder less with a barber’s notch point.
$50  $45 each.
[Image: nuka1zy.jpg]

200 4,288
 12-17-2019, 11:31 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
Here is another chance to score a nice little straight razor for Christmas: for yourself or to give as a gift. The razors are in excellent shape. They are also sweet shavers and shave ready. I have priced them to go. The price includes U.S. shipping.

200 4,288