01-02-2020, 02:28 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Co-Owner, Brad Sears ShaveWorks
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Good afternoon/evening, Gentlemen.

Nancy and I hope everyone had a Safe and Happy one.  For us, it's been a tad busy so far. 

First, we've just gone live with our new website! There are still a few bugs in the Checkout and Contact processes; but they're being worked-on.

Secondly, we've reduced the prices on our Ebonite brushes slightly because I've been able to turn and finish them in less time than we'd budgeted for; so we're passing the savings along.

Finally, we've added a new section called "In the Workshop." We plan to use this space to offer some of the Limited and Special Edition brushes planned over the upcoming months and (just maybe) some new handle ideas Lee and I've been kicking around.  Additionally, Lee's sending us some handle drawing and wooden models that were never given to third-parties.  

Some exciting things in store.  So check us out at www.bradsearsshaveworks.com

4 951
 01-03-2020, 03:07 PM
User Info
I like your site.  Flow is awesome and hey, fun to look at your work.

6 482
 01-03-2020, 03:45 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Co-Owner, Brad Sears ShaveWorks
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
(01-03-2020, 03:07 PM)Lipripper60 Wrote: I like your site.  Flow is awesome and hey, fun to look at your work.

Ha-ha!  Thanks!  Web development's actually a lot easier than it used to be when we started out writing the HTML, Java, C++, et al. by hand.  (Too much like writing ALC/CICS back in the bad old days  Tongue )

4 951