01-07-2020, 03:11 PM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
Sells shaving items. Sold me a damaged item, after assuring me the item was in perfect condition. Is disputing, even after I returned the item and is demanding return of separately purchased items. Crazy.

I have received a stream of highly offensive emails, vilifying Americans and Australians, including servicemen and women. I will deal with the shaving gear matters through PayPal, but I urge all Nookers to give serious consideration before entering into any dealings with Mr Wagner.

0 2,202
 01-07-2020, 04:04 PM
User Info
Thanks for letting us know, Shaun.

60 9,853
 01-07-2020, 06:12 PM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
(01-07-2020, 03:11 PM)Shaun Wrote: Sells shaving items. Sold me a damaged item, after assuring me the item was in perfect condition. Is disputing, even after I returned the item and is demanding return of separately purchased items. Crazy.

I have received a stream of highly offensive emails, vilifying Americans and Australians. I will deal with this through PayPal, but I urge all Nookers to give serious consideration to entering into any dealings with Mr Wagner.

how would i know that i am dealing with mr wagner?

0 374
 01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
  • Shaun
User Info
(01-07-2020, 06:12 PM)RyznRio Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 03:11 PM)Shaun Wrote: Sells shaving items. Sold me a damaged item, after assuring me the item was in perfect condition. Is disputing, even after I returned the item and is demanding return of separately purchased items. Crazy.

I have received a stream of highly offensive emails, vilifying Americans and Australians. I will deal with this through PayPal, but I urge all Nookers to give serious consideration to entering into any dealings with Mr Wagner.

He is the sole proprietor. Only he runs the business. I am not responding to him. I now have about twenty highly abusive emails.

When the matter is resolved, I may refer the matter to his local police.

0 2,202
 01-11-2020, 02:58 PM
  • Shaun
User Info
(01-07-2020, 06:25 PM)Shaun Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 06:12 PM)RyznRio Wrote:

He is the sole proprietor. Only he runs the business. I am not responding to him. I now have about twenty highly abusive emails.

When the matter is resolved, I may refer the matter to his local police.

The Gloucester Constabulary were forwarded his email trail and they responded by telling me they were ‘sickened’ by the content of his messages. They have been classified as ‘hate crimes’ and he has been dealt with.

I dislike having to manage this kind of thing, and did try polite reason with Mr Wagner, but it didn’t work.

I leave it to others here to decide for themselves with regard to purchasing items from this man, but I would encourage letting others know what he is like in reality.

I have nothing more to add. A very sorry episode in my life.

0 2,202
 01-12-2020, 07:02 AM
User Info
There's a lot of oddballs out there and unfortunately it is my experience they are usually drawn to businesses such as militaria etc. Sorry to read of your experience and please know the ravings of this lunatic are not shared by the majority of Brits Sad

1 187
 01-12-2020, 11:43 AM
User Info
(01-12-2020, 07:02 AM)Rohleder Wrote: There's a lot of oddballs out there and unfortunately it is my experience they are usually drawn to businesses such as militaria etc. Sorry to read of your experience and please know the ravings of this lunatic are not shared by the majority of Brits Sad

Exactly , well said

1 11
 01-12-2020, 11:45 AM
  • Shaun
User Info
I  was born in the UK myself, so yes, I know. There is nothing specific to nationality that signifies 'raving luntatic'! 

Thank you, fellow Nookers.

0 2,202