02-09-2020, 10:55 AM
  • Sevenbark
  • Lower Clinch River Valley
User Info
Good Day folks: Up for consideration today is a Super Clean British #58 and a set of Karve head set including Brass C & D including cap.

First up is a Cased British #58, one of the cleanest I have seen. The case is free of the usual spots and the razor matches. Much better than pictures, man isn't that a BST cliche'. But, literately I just went out to the sun light to review a description and other than on small water spot on a door and the same underneath. It sure is in another class compared to the one I am keeping. For those wondering about the loop, this is a 1955 case, the intro year, cased appropriate. Doors open evenly and completely, The case does have a cut inside top in liner. The yellow cast in pictures of the razor is not how it presents in hand. I don't know, but it looks like white gold to me....very pretty

Price for the #58 including professionally packed shipping to USA 50 $145 Reduced to $125. I would consider trade for Sabre.

SOLD
Second is a set of Karve in matte brass C & D base plates with head. Retail $75 USD plus shipping from Canada on their web site. Price here shipped in box $53.

Please pm if I have a posting error, it has been a bit since I have sold.

[Image: u4PXsCC.jpg]

[Image: 5Tfupbe.jpg]

22 332
 02-16-2020, 10:45 AM
  • Sevenbark
  • Lower Clinch River Valley
User Info
BTTT

I will add some razors later, the 58 is a nice set @ 125 shipped, If you have an offer I would listen.

22 332