09-26-2012, 12:26 PM
User Info
PRICE DROPS:

Spanish Fig & Nutmeg now $20 (was $25)

Hi everyone -

Almost done (there is a "miscellany" post after this)! Once again, I'm accumulated too much stuff and need to sell some of it off. The below prices include CONUS USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation (for international buyers, it will be actual cost).

If you need to know the reason I am getting rid of these, its because I cannot have variety. For me variety = paralysis, decision-making wise. I am committed to my Mitchell's Wool Fat and so the rest need to go.

(1) D.R. Harris Windsor, Marlborough, and Arlington soaps. Each of these have been used less than a handful of times. Harris soaps need no introduction; they are great tallow-based triple-milled soaps in aristocratic British style.

My nose isn't the most sophisticated, so I cannot describe them fully. I do agree with the general consensus: Marlborough is woodsy and citrusy; Arlington is citrusy and bright; and Windsor is similar to Terre d'Hermes. I just went a little overboard and ordered all of these at the same time. But I am re-committed to Mitchell's Wool Fat.

I purchased each of these for around $30. They are in beech bowls and still have the original double-lined boxes. Similar to how a new car loses value for just coming off the lot, I will price these at $25 shipped, each. SOLD! Thanks churchilllafemme and TSN!

As a special bonus, I also have a barely used 100ml bottle of Harris Windsor Aftershave splash. I figure whoever purchases the Windsor might want the splash. I purchased this new for $33, so I will include it for $25 as well. SOLD! Thanks beartrap and TSN!

(2) Bath House Spanish Fig & Nutmeg soap. As you can see, its barely been used. It has a nice scent and performs well. I actually received it in a trade; I don't have the box. It retails new for $35, but I figure $25 seems about right.

(3) Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender cream. Honestly, I don't know if I ever used it. Similar to my DR Harris binge above, I went nuts and ordered a bunch of TOBS creams earlier this year. However, now I'm a MWF/soap user. Retails new for $13. Pretty much to break even, I am selling this for $10. SOLD! Thanks Tylerbrycen and TSN!

(4) Art of Shaving Ocean Kelp cream. A great cream, and I love the smell. Conservatively, it has about half left. I bought this before AOS's price increase, for $22, so I figure $10 is about right as well. SOLD! Thanks beartrap and TSN!

(5) Random cream tube assortment. Each of these have either not been used, or used no more than twice. I went crazy when the new Proraso formulation came out and also I went crazy with Portuguese creams a while ago. And...I went crazy with tube creams generally speaking, hence the La Toja and the Palmolive. Each of these were around $11 so I figure that $50 would good. SOLD!

As usual, please PM me with questions or comments. Also please feel free to comment in this thread if my prices are out of line. This has been a busy day, selling-wise, on TSN, so please bear with me. I should be able to mail these out as soon as possible, but please be patient.

Thanks,
Josh

72 1,407
 09-26-2012, 12:50 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
Ill get the AoS cream.
Great sale!!!

86 7,123
 09-26-2012, 12:56 PM
User Info
Just to clarify, is the tub of Proraso included in that lot, or just the tubes pictured?

2 362
 09-26-2012, 12:58 PM
User Info
(09-26-2012, 12:56 PM)sethleupagus Wrote: Just to clarify, is the tub of Proraso included in that lot, or just the tubes pictured?

Yes, the tub is included.

72 1,407
 09-26-2012, 12:58 PM
User Info
I'll take the tobs lavendar

Pm sent on tobs

12 568
 09-26-2012, 02:48 PM
User Info
Quick update - all the DR Harris soaps, the splash, the AOS, and the TOBS are all sold! Thanks!

72 1,407
 10-02-2012, 05:24 AM
User Info
Price drops! Spanish Fig & Nutmeg now $20 (was $25); cream tube assortment now $40 (was $50 - includes Proraso tub).

72 1,407
 12-07-2012, 07:12 PM
User Info
so tempting

4 90