09-26-2012, 06:01 PM
User Info
These have gone off to eBay. Thank you for looking.

PRICE DROPS:

Creed GIT now $100 (was $120)
DR Harris military wash pack now $100 (was $120)

Hi everyone -

OK, last post, and just two items in this one. These prices include USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation. I don't think the I can ship the Creed internationally (sorry) but contact me about shipping the wash pack at cost internationally.

(1) Creed Green Irish Tweed Eau du Toilette. 120ml/4 oz bottle. This is the real deal, the famous EdT. I ordered it a while ago via Fragrancenet. Creed is only available "officially" either through their site or via Neiman Marcus in-store only. And for $315.

This comes from the "grey" market, i.e. normally meant for certain markets and then re-routed to the US (my guess is that it was intended for the Middle East as the original documentation was in Arabic).

This bottle has all the hallmarks of a true Creed bottle. The nozzle is accurate (a fake will have a sketchy looking nozzle).

As well, the "serial no." on the back indicates its real, its a 2011 bottle.

Finally, it definitely smells like GIT. I got a sample from a local Neiman Marcus and it has the same scent profile. I got it from Fragrancenet for about $150. I used it about 5-10 times (I didn't like the scent nor, more importantly, did my wife). I don't have the box or any of the documentation, so as a result I will knock it down to $120.

(2) D.R. Harris branded military wash pack. This is a Daines & Hathaway made dopp bag, the same one available at West Coast Shaving.

If you see my other posts, I just don't travel enough to keep it. I got it for $150 and I've used it for one weekend. Therefore I'm asking $120 for it.

As usual feel free to PM me with questions and comments. If my prices are out of line, feel free to comment in this thread.

Thanks,
Josh

72 1,407
 10-02-2012, 05:27 AM
User Info
Price drops: Creed GIT now $100 (was $120); DR Harris military wash pack now $100 (was $120).

72 1,407
 10-02-2012, 03:52 PM
  • xraygun
  • Bainbridge Island
User Info
What can ya fit in that bag? I don't get a sense of scale just looking at the pics.
Thanks,
Ray

5 270
 10-02-2012, 05:03 PM
User Info
It's probably about 10" long by about 20" wide. I fit everything I needed in there; razor, brush, shave stick. Tomorrow I can look up more specs on it, but I think if you google it or google it under Daines & Hathaway you might get more info.

72 1,407
 10-16-2012, 11:45 AM
User Info
Bump! Before the Creed GIT and wash pack go off to eBay.

72 1,407
 10-18-2012, 05:45 AM
User Info
Final update - these have gone off to eBay. Thank you for looking. Moderators, please archive.

72 1,407