09-26-2012, 08:37 PM
User Info
Hi Guys,

For our Fall update I have recently added several new items to the store.

Several new Proraso products have been added http://www.chicagoshaving.com/proraso.html Check out the Reduced PRICES

If you are a fan of Italian Shave Soaps and Creams that have a sweet almond scent, RazoRock R-160 After Shave Balm has been added, this is scent will make you crave a delicious Italian Almond Cookie and Expresso

I have added the Omega L10049 Boar Brush in White and Black and some Parker Shaving Brushes

Captian's Choice Bay Rum has made its way to ChicagoShaving and ships with the New Bottle Reducer Cap

Dreadnought Products have been Restocked

All Purchases Up to $59.00, Shipping is Only $3.95 within the USA and all purchases over $59.00 are FREE within the USA

Like our Facebook Page for Free Product giveaways and Specials

Check back frequently as there will be more products added to ChicagoShaving in the upcoming weeks

0 91
 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM
User Info
I have added a clearance section to the website

Right now on Clearance are the Rapira Super Stainless Blades in 30, 50 and 100 blade counts.

There is only a limited number of Units left.

0 91
 10-13-2012, 11:32 PM
User Info
I have added several Double Edge Razor blade sampler packs in 20, 25, 30, 35, 51,81 and 85 count packs-Various blade manufacturers

DE Sampler Packs

I have added a section for Shaving Sticks which include La Toja and Lea (new formula)

Shaving Sticks

0 91
 10-14-2012, 10:59 AM
  • MickToley
  • Hi, I'm Mike and I'm a shave soap addict
  • Brooklyn, NY
User Info
I ordered a La Toja stick and a LEA stick on October 12th. According to USPS I should have it by Tuesday.

10 1,120
 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
  • J_fro
  • From the 716!
User Info
I just wanted to give a bump to Chicago Shaving.

Last week I was futzing around with FB and noticed they had posted that they had found 1 last tub of RR XXX.

I said, eh what the heck I will try. I missed out on buying a back up before it went OOP.

Well sure enough I got it.

But the USPS sent it from Chicago to Portland on its way to Buffalo.

Tasos was very cool verified the shipping address and showed great attention. (the item ended up just coming a couple or three days late, but it arrived)

Chicago Shaving certainly a vote of confidence from me

12 648