04-11-2020, 08:44 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

I continue to trim the shave den of the razors that I don’t use all that often. As the result, they sit in the rack and make faces at me. Here are two beauties, straight razor and double edge, about as top-of-line as you get. Both are in near mint condition. The price includes U.S. shipping depending on the local health conditions). Paypal is fine. No trades, please.       

Wacker Chevalier, an absolutely gorgeous razor, with sleek lines and worked spine. It’s a 6/8 with buffalo horn scales, a fabulous shaver, and shave ready. The arthritis in my hands makes it especially difficult to hold the Chevalier. I paid around $270 for it. Your price is $190.
 [Image: AEyQuAJ.jpg]      

Haircut & Shave Co. NO75. Much has been written about this all stainless steel razor. It is a fabulous shaver, although a wee bit too aggressive for me — these days all I can handle comfortably are the Feather As-D2 and the OneBlade. I’ve had this for couple months, but used it seven or eight times, if that. I don’t like the new handles on this razor. That’s why I requested the old handle. The razor is in mint condition. New, the razor cost me $210. Your price is $175.  (Withdrawn)
[Image: Gwl70FI.jpg]

208 4,734
 04-11-2020, 09:03 AM
  • vpayne
  • Missouri
User Info
Really like the look of this straight.

36 418
 04-11-2020, 09:08 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(04-11-2020, 09:03 AM)vpayne Wrote: Really like the look of this straight.

Vic,
The Chevalier is even more gorgeous in person. It’s hard to capture in the photo the worked spine.

208 4,734