04-13-2020, 02:58 PM
User Info
Hello just got an ATT SE1 and have a couple feather professional blades but I want to try some of the other blades. I was looking to buy a couple or a few of each to try em out. Open to other feather or kai blades aswell but the Proguard and Prolines are what I want to try mainly. Thanks!

0 87
 04-13-2020, 04:39 PM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
Try, try a blade, you can order 1 or whatever how many of that blade that they have. Generally a good assortment of AC to try. I usually buy three of one blade to give the brand a fair assessment. three strikes and your out thinking I guess. Personally, I like feathers with no guard.  kai pinks and P30s are very smooth. this tunnel in the rabbit hole is deeper than it seems.

0 482
 04-14-2020, 03:50 PM
User Info
(04-13-2020, 04:39 PM)RyznRio Wrote: Try, try a blade, you can order 1 or whatever how many of that blade that they have. Generally a good assortment of AC to try. I usually buy three of one blade to give the brand a fair assessment. three strikes and your out thinking I guess. Personally, I like feathers with no guard.  kai pinks and P30s are very smooth. this tunnel in the rabbit hole is deeper than it seems.

Thank you! Appreciate the feedback and reccomendations. Ill put in an order for shick prolines & kai milds. The rabbit hole is infinite, man! And AC razors are a whole nother game lol.

0 87