04-25-2020, 08:08 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Swiss Pitralon is one of my personal favorites as an everyday aftershave. The unique and pleasant scent will set you apart from the crowd while the toning and skin conditioning properties will keep you coming back time and time again. From now through Monday, April 27th, you will get one free bottle when you purchase two. Simply put three Swiss Pitralon aftershaves in your cart and then use discount code Three4Two. The third bottle will be absolutely free (a $23.99 Value).

Remember, we offer free domestic shipping for all orders over $80.00. Add some other shaving gear to your order and take full advantage.

[Image: s14l5I9.jpg]

53 21,655
 04-25-2020, 09:57 AM
User Info
Can you describe the scent?

(04-25-2020, 08:08 AM)bullgoose Wrote:

Swiss Pitralon
 is one of my personal favorites as an everyday aftershave. The unique and pleasant scent will set you apart from the crowd while the toning and skin conditioning properties will keep you coming back time and time again. From now through Monday, April 27th, you will get one free bottle when you purchase two. Simply put three Swiss Pitralon aftershaves in your cart and then use discount code Three4Two. The third bottle will be absolutely free (a $23.99 Value).

Remember, we offer free domestic shipping for all orders over $80.00. Add some other shaving gear to your order and take full advantage.

[Image: s14l5I9.jpg]

14 243
 04-25-2020, 10:32 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(04-25-2020, 09:57 AM)cpool222 Wrote: Can you describe the scent?

The scent is very hard to describe. It is definitely unique. The one note that comes through (to me) is pear. The scent is very pleasant and not overly strong. Perhaps someone else can chime in.

53 21,655
 04-27-2020, 08:26 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
Today is the final day of the sale. Take advantage while you can.

53 21,655
 04-28-2020, 03:02 AM
User Info
I get some sort of petroleum scent from it and also a banana scent.
Highly unique scent.

My second favourite Pitralon AS.
My favourite from the line is the Classic.

25 6,898
 04-28-2020, 05:19 AM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
(04-28-2020, 03:02 AM)CHSeifert Wrote: I get some sort of petroleum scent from it and also a banana scent.
Highly unique scent.

I get the pear and banana. The petroleum however I pick up as a woody rose scent. I stocked up during Phil's prior Pitralon sale. I think Pitralon is the best regardless of which scent you try. The scents are different from anything else. Highly unique indeed! 

With Pitlaron's draconian marketing scheme which requires one shipment to have enough product to supply the entire US and Canada, I don't imagine that we will see much of Pitralon in North America ever again.

0 482
 04-28-2020, 06:48 AM
User Info
(04-28-2020, 05:19 AM)RyznRio Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 03:02 AM)CHSeifert Wrote: I get some sort of petroleum scent from it and also a banana scent.
Highly unique scent.

I get the pear and banana. The petroleum however I pick up as a woody rose scent. I stocked up during Phil's prior Pitralon sale. I think Pitralon is the best regardless of which scent you try. The scents are different from anything else. Highly unique indeed! 

With Pitlaron's draconian marketing scheme which requires one shipment to have enough product to supply the entire US and Canada, I don't imagine that we will see much of Pitralon in North America ever again.

Sounds like what some European watch makers ask of some U.S. retailers.

67 1,985