09-27-2012, 10:21 AM
User Info
I have a new unused tub of SMN and a new unused AoS Sandalwood soap in a bowl that I am looking to preferably trade or sell. Both items come in their original boxes.

I bought the SMN on my birthday but also got one as a gift, so haven't used it. I bought the AoS intending to use it, but it has tallow which I can't use.

As a trade, I am looking for
- Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet shaving cream / EdT
- Fitjar shaving soaps (the new veggie formulation)
- Jabonman soaps (unused since I want to gift these)

I paid close to $120 for the items combined. I am hoping to get $100 OBO for the lot if there are no viable trades.

I am now going to split the soaps up - $60 shipped CONUS for the SMN and $40 shipped CONUS for the AoS.

8 279
 09-27-2012, 07:56 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • Not saving money yet....
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
Are there any other trades you'd be interested in for the AOS soap?

9 541
 09-27-2012, 08:36 PM
User Info
(09-27-2012, 07:56 PM)GreekGuy Wrote: Are there any other trades you'd be interested in for the AOS soap?

Anything particular you have in mind? Would be interested in veggie soaps / creams that I don't have - its a largish collection, not easy to list. I might also be interested in some SE razors, but they should be in good condition.

8 279
 09-27-2012, 11:53 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • Not saving money yet....
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
(09-27-2012, 08:36 PM)ayodh Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 07:56 PM)GreekGuy Wrote: Are there any other trades you'd be interested in for the AOS soap?

Anything particular you have in mind? Would be interested in veggie soaps / creams that I don't have - its a largish collection, not easy to list. I might also be interested in some SE razors, but they should be in good condition.

I have a new puck of Tabac for trade, a new tub of AOS Sandalwood cream, as well as some partially used Calani Gentleman, MWF, and Palmolive

I also have a Wee Scott, a cased black tip super speed, and a 1930's open comb aristocrat

Anything excite you?

9 541