05-11-2020, 07:49 AM
  • DanLaw
  • Just an old slow fat man
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
BullGoose is generously providing a Leaf razor for passaround evaluation.  This is a great opportunity for you and your significant other to try this razor without having to risk a purchase.  It has been reported that this is an outstanding leg shaver for ladies and head shaver for men as well as alternative to cartridge razors for those with extremely sensitive skin.  The financial hurdle will be quite low as simply shipping USPS Priority provides adequate insurance protection against loss or breakage.

Please PM to sign up!

6 710
 05-11-2020, 08:31 AM
User Info
(05-11-2020, 07:49 AM)DanLaw Wrote: BullGoose is generously providing a Leaf razor for passaround evaluation. This is a great opportunity for you and your significant other to try this razor without having to risk a purchase. It has been reported that this is an outstanding leg shaver for ladies and head shaver for men as well as alternative to cartridge razors for those with extremely sensitive skin. The financial hurdle will be quite low as simply shipping USPS Priority provides adequate insurance protection against loss or breakage.

Please PM to sign up! Will keep this exclusive to Shave Nook members until next Monday to honour Phil's generousity but open it up thereafter.
Very cool - pm sent!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

0 169
 05-11-2020, 02:54 PM
User Info
Sent you a message.

0 11
 05-15-2020, 12:34 PM
  • DanLaw
  • Just an old slow fat man
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
OK guys, Leaf in and it IMPRESSIVE.  May be best body shaver ever.  Guys and those wanting their women to try, highly recommend you signing up.  This thing shaved better dry testing than a Gillette Fusion with new cartridge and Skintimate crème.  Keeping priority TSN sign ups open until Monday midnight then soliciting for other for as signed gets priority basis.

Thank you Phil and BullGoose

6 710
 05-16-2020, 08:08 AM
User Info
Do it gents. Might not be your cup of tea but then again, it might.

6 567
 05-16-2020, 08:12 AM
User Info
It is an interesting design. That's for sure. 
I am glad I gave it a try.

9 1,611