05-19-2020, 03:33 PM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
Gents
Here i have two beautiful razors for sale. 
1) Thiers Issards LE in cuban mahogany of a 100 years. Its a Le Grelot alike razor, its an 11/16 to me half hallow. It came in a very luxurious wood case. Its numbered with 115. It close centered, it has honeweare,  shave ready to my standarts. Im the 2nd owner. The most important thing is that has the 135 metal wbich is 13.5 of carbon or how they named back in the day Carbonsong. Its the Lexus of metals IMHO. Full of trebols in the spine just georgeous. Back in the day it cost about $349.00. Im sale this razor for $250.00 now $215.00 shipped to all US using USPS Service. Outside the US please pm me to determinate the shipping to your country. 

2) The other one is a Boker LE 5/8 Edelweiss spanish point gold wash razor. If you see the old catalog the mayority of the bokers were made on spanish points. This is a LE  specimen that has plastic scales, a centered pin in the scales for stability. And its very thin which makes the razor what its called singing razor. Its full hollow grind. Only owner, comes with the coffin Boker box and bis certificate. Its carbon steel. Cost me $170.00 yours for $110.00 now 100.00 shipped to all US. Outside the US please contact me to determinate your shipping cost. 

[Image: zbs6jY7.jpg][Image: YqgIljM.jpg][Image: HcZqaUK.jpg][Image: O7Trwon.jpg][Image: 1oLM2xA.jpg][Image: jF9hy5S.jpg][Image: gFbnqZl.jpg][Image: GLcpJe0.jpg]

40 396
 05-23-2020, 12:47 PM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
REDUCED

40 396