09-27-2012, 09:13 PM
User Info
Hello everyone,

I might have a potential offer on a Rooney Finest that I've been looking for and need to raise some funds for it. This sale is CONUS only and prices include shipping.

1) SOLD Rudy Vey Shavemac D01 3-band fan in Jade Barrel handle. Don't think I've seen Rudy make one like these before. Knot is 24/48 by my approximations. Great brush but again, my holy grail is in sight. I have another Shavemac D01 in a Plisson handle that means more to me. Got this for $150, no flaws just ready to go to your home for $130 shipped.

2) SOLD Another Rudy Vey masterpiece. This is the 2011 B&B LE in butterscotch with a TGN finest knot in 2-band. This is #10 of 75. This brush has fallen out of favor for me and has been demoted to traveling only. I'm doing it a disservice as it's a fantastic brush. Paid $80 for it, yours with no flaws for $75. SOLD

3) SOLD Kent P8. I picked this brush up from Teiste. It has such a great handle with the plexi. Feels great in the hand. The knot is similar to the Kent BK8 size but is lofted shorter. I believe this brush is from 2005 or so if my memory serves me correct. Beautiful brush but needs to go as well. For this one, I would like what I paid for it. $70 SOLD

4) SOLD Finally, a Simpsons Tulip 4 in 3-band super. This one pains me to let go but alas, it gets little use in my den. I realized I'm a 2-band fan kind of guy and most of my brushes are 2-bands. This is a great performer and I sure will miss it, but someone should give this a better home. Got this for a fantastic deal of $115 which I'd like to pass on to you.

SOLD Soap Cream lot #1. Here are 9 products that could help get a den going. They include 7 soaps and 2 creams.

1) Modern Williams in Plexi glass (hey, if anything, it's worth getting for the plexi container) - about half a cake left.
2) Speick stick used (i'd say at least 80% left, perhaps more; one of my favorites so a used one can go)
3) Valobra stick used (again, at least 80% but most likely more; great unscented stick similar to AOS pucks)
4) Monsavon (great little soap, bought used so I'm not sure how much remains)
5) Saint Charles Shave Almond (this one is a hard one to let go. The gentleman I bought this from said he purchased it when Sue Moore was still with us. Fantastic scent. I never used it and I'd rather it go to someone who will appreciate it. No worries, I'm keeping the sandalwood)
6) The Shave Den Sandalwood/Violet (great lather, not sure how much is left (half the tub at least).
7) Palmolive stick (new)
8) D-men menthol cream (I picked this up a long time ago from a member here and never used it. smells strong of menthol and at the time when I researched this it had decent reviews. only used it once and liked it)
9) Palmolive classica cream (unused, only took the seal off to smell. Only reason I'm getting rid of this is cause I'm switching to soaps and the 15 creams I still have are AK 1869 and other top players like that).

This lot is yours for $30 shipped. SOLD

SOLD Soap and aftershave lot 2: Up next is an RR Famiglia line. I really like these soaps and aftershaves but I already have so many and I don't really know what I was thinking. All have been test-lathered once with one or two lathered twice at most. Aftershaves have only one use to test smell.

1) RR Famiglia Don Marco
2) RR Famiglia Nonno Michelino Sandalwood
3) RR Famiglia Cumba Cheech
4) RR Zi- Peppino

This lot is yours for $42 shipped SOLD

some comparisons shots were attached without really thinking. hehe. not sure what purpose those last two photos really have but enjoy the lineup. :-)

Attached Files Image(s)

8 118
 09-27-2012, 11:31 PM
User Info
........what a nice line up of brushes......!!

....... a small fortune invested there.......

39 1,046
 09-28-2012, 04:09 AM
  • Amzimbo
  • Smooth as a fresh shaven diplomat
  • New Jersey and Mozambique
User Info
PM sent on jade barrel RV

5 83
 09-28-2012, 05:31 AM
User Info
Tulip and the RV Jade Shavemac have been sold. Thanks to buyers. Everything else still available.

8 118
 09-28-2012, 08:14 AM
User Info
(09-27-2012, 11:31 PM)leonidas Wrote: ........what a nice line up of brushes......!!

....... a small fortune invested there.......
I agree, beautiful brushes! Thumbup

3 48
 09-28-2012, 08:59 AM
User Info
Good stuff there. Good luck selling the rest of the items. A Rooney Finest is definitely worth the investment.

178 11,976
 09-28-2012, 11:11 AM
User Info
That's a fine reduction you have going on here. Some people are going to be very happy. Biggrin

2 396
 09-28-2012, 11:50 AM
User Info
Those of you who like the TFS line should jump on that deal.

12 1,236
 09-28-2012, 07:02 PM
User Info
Thanks to all the buyers so far and for the comments on the sale. Only the RV 2011 LE and the Soap lot #1 remain.

8 118
 09-29-2012, 05:52 AM
User Info
Only the Soap/Cream lot remain. Take it for $27

8 118
 09-29-2012, 06:19 PM
User Info
Final reduction before I give up on this. Take the soap lot for $20

8 118
 09-30-2012, 07:38 AM
User Info
(09-29-2012, 06:19 PM)texaninkc Wrote: Final reduction before I give up on this. Take the soap lot for $20

Still have the soap lot?

5 135